CFO 2017 Dates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm still floating from YFO and am in the process of putting together my ride report. It was the perfect start to summer. And for the perfect capstone for summer, it's CFO/MOFO in Jefferson City, MO Labor Day weekend. We may not have the waterfalls, or Tyler, but there are plenty of great roads, plus Marty's in, so get your room booked now. See post 1 for details. Room rate is only held through July, then it goes up, so don't put it off.

And register at the CFO/MOFO site so we'll have a head count. No fees, no formality, just riding, and parking lot bull sessions. See ya in MO, MOFO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the IBR is over, thought I'd give this another bump and remind folks that room rate is good through 7/31, so if you haven't made your hotel res yet, get on it. Details in Post #1. And if you haven't done so, please register at the CFO/MOFO site so I can get an accurate head count for Saturday's dinner.

Updated Post 1 with a list of attendees...at least those who have RSVP'd via the CFO/MOFO website. If your name isn't listed, please RSVP so I can get an idea of how many to expect for dinner reservations on Saturday evening...so the restaurant can hire adequate security.

Hi All,

Check the list below. If your name isn't on it, you haven't officially registered for MOFO, and I need you to do that at the MOFO website (https://cforegister.wixsite.com/register) for the sole reason of providing an accurate count for dinner Saturday night. And if you haven't made a room reservation yet at Rally HQ (Best Western Plus Capital Inn, 573-635-4175) do it now. Special room rate has expired, but if you sweet-talk the front desk, who knows. No guarantees, though.

See you in Jeff City!

Peter Lache, Harry Henderson, Mark Wahle, Richard Mckey, Ivan Trail, Justin Nickoson, Marc Angell, Dave Thompson, Curt Boozell, John Chiles, Gary Sargent, James Sherry, Marty Walsh, Doug Edmondson, John Mullhatten, Karl Kelso, Russell Williams

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, it's the last week of summer! That means CFO/MOFO is this weekend! I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. If you haven't yet downloaded some suggested routes, find those here. If you have other routes to share, post 'em here, but make it quick, before everyone is on the road.

See ya in MO!