CFO 2019 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
Click here to register for CFO. Dates again are 6/20-23 in Dubuque, Iowa.

You need to register solely to provide a head count for the Saturday night banquet. However the web site is also where you order your shirt, and pay for the dinner and/or shirt.

So if you're coming to CFO, click here to register.

You'll also find the banquet menu, and some suggested routes with an overview of some of the highlights on each route. (I hope to have .gpx files for them before the rally.)

More to come and looking forward to seeing you in DBQ.

Pretty-Darn-Close-To-Final Attendee List Updated 6/3/19
June 3rd is/was the cutoff for shirts. Last-minute registration accepted until Mon 6/10. At that point, I have to get the head count for the banquet to the hotel. If your name isn't on the list, you haven't registered OR paid.

CraigRegs
Tyler
FJRBandit
GrnArrowe
BlueBear06
ElToroJoe
19sfss5x
Kornbread
Poolboy2 + Paige
Griff
Turvy
Dean.S + Gail
MNRider
Mfletch69 + Alma
Gramps
Tango Sierra
Alan_C
0face
2qk4u
dsbiker & Wanda
zzzzip & Gail
jimw
Scoobyvroom
AbercrombieFJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Paging Robert Cecil (kornbread). Need you to PM me. I have your payment, but no idea what shirt size or contact info. Thanks.

I am out, Uncle Sam wasn't very nice to me this year. It was the first time I evah I had to pay out.

Sorry peeps,

Dave

If there is any possible way I can make it, it will be last minute.
well...if you can find a way, I'm still looking for a roommate.
coolsmiley02.gif

as I recall YFO was last minute for you too...

Thanks Craig. As long as Joe's room is still open I will be all set there. Now I have a target for a decision. Hope to make it. Thinking about another SS1K.

This sounds like fun. I think I can attend this weekend. Is there a room sharing thread also?