CFO 2019 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're getting closer! Attendance list in post #1 updated. Less than a month (5/20) to make room reservations at the discounted rate, and a month and a half (6/3) to register and get your shirt ordered. Registration closes on 6/3 so I can get the head count to the hotel for Saturday dinner.

Good crowd this year...some miscreants, but a good crowd. Look for an email closer to the event to confirm your shirt and payment info. Then on to Dubuque, where we'll party til we puke!

Well, since you didn't pen me in as tentative, I am out. The real reason is we will be going to North Myrtle beach that weekend. Can't do everything. You guys have fun.

Just added 5 more rooms to the special rate. An attendee who was previously shut out of a room said the going rate without our discount is $300/night, as America's River Fest happens near the hotel that weekend. (Great music at the fest, btw.) For these 5 rooms, it's $89/night.

Dubuque Holiday Inn: 563-556-2000

Tried registering twice but amount for banquet and shirt is not carrying over to Pay Pal and there is no option for adding second person (Wanda) without doing separate registration.

Got my room reservation so Wanda & I are in. I'll get that registration thing worked out in next week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attendance list updated in post 1. Looks like an interesting mix of miscreants.

If you haven't made a room res yet, DO IT NOW. Only a few left, then you'll have to shack up with Bust.

If you haven't made a room res yet, DO IT NOW. Only a few left, then you'll have to shack up with Bust.
I'm bringing a 6 man tent and one sleeping bag. Nope you can't bring your own, we'll all be sharing mine.
love.gif

If like to attend but missed the room deadline. Does anyone have a room with an extra bed to share?

Are you sure the snow will finally end in your area before then and you will actually be able to attend?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Abercrombie FJR" data-cid="1418282" data-time="1558350677"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Allen_C" data-cid="1418241" data-time="1558300273"><p>If like to attend but missed the room deadline. Does anyone have a room with an extra bed to share?</p></blockquote>

I have an extra queen bed available in my room. Yours if you want it.</p></blockquote>

Looks like someone already pm'd me in the other sandbox before your post Kevin. Looks like I'm in for this event and will be rooming with Gene

If like to attend but missed the room deadline. Does anyone have a room with an extra bed to share?
I have an extra queen bed available in my room. Yours if you want it.

A few hours ago I was able to book a room for the CFO rate. So both Abercrombie and I have spare beds to sublease. If no one wants to share I will cancel my reservation and bunk with Kevin (if he will have me
smile.png
).

Last edited by a moderator: