CFO 2021 - Happy Birthday to me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
CFO returns this year to Dubuque, and this time it's personal. Because really the only reason I'm doing this is because I booked it for my birthday weekend, when I hit the big 6-0. So this time, CFO stands for Craig's Fuckin' Old. There will be no T-shirts. There will be a meal on Saturday night. 

Dates: 7/22-25/2021
Hotel: Holiday Inn Dubuque 563-556-2000. Room block is under CFO Rally. Rate is $109, kinda high because there's some big tournament or something at the Field of Dreams site 20 miles away. Find other accommodations if ya need to. Plenty of eats and libations within walking distance of the hotel. And great pie on the corner, at the Sunshine Family Restaurant.

I don't care if you show up or not. I'm riding alphabet roads, eating pie, and getting drunk. Come on over, if that's your thing, too.

--------------------------

Attendee Update 7/4/21

InTech (leading the FYB tour, no doubt)

ElToroJoe

Kornbread

FJRBandit

mi_pjk and son

Torchsport

Joe H

Sarge

That weekend is the start of RAGBRAI in Le Mars, finishing a week later in Clinton. We may be riding it but won't be on two wheels with a motor.

IN...well, not really, but I'd like to attend another CFO one of these days. Enjoy your b-day weekend Craig...it's all downhill from here. 😉

~G

60?  Fuck you're old.  But you already know that and luckily for you, you don't look a day over 70.

I would love to push you down when you are drunk so I'll see what I can do to make this one.

IN...well, not really, but I'd like to attend another CFO one of these days. Enjoy your b-day weekend Craig...it's all downhill from here. 😉

~G
Don't worry about it.  Once you get over the hill you pick up speed.  Anyway, you're still just a 59 and a half year old baby.

Remind us again in July.  I'll tell you happy birthday then.

I registered. Still need to make hotel reservations. 

I will likely ride down there on Friday. Not much PTO left for the year.

Then head home Sunday afternoon. 

Under 400 miles from my house to Dubuque, so easy commute for me. 

Post-IBR bump for CFO. First post in this thread has been updated with attendees. If'n your name isn't listed and you intend to be there, please register at the CFO site, as I need a head count for Sat night dinner. No cost, as we'll be heading to a nearby restaurant, where you'll buy whatever ya like, rather than eating a hotel banquet. Registering also gets me your email so I can share GPS route files.

When turning 60 it's mandatory to show your buddies you can drink like you were 25.

Good luck with that.

Happy birthday Craig and enjoy riding the good roads!