CFO Routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
0face sent me a file with a bunch of the routes that have been put together for CFO. This is insane! This isn't even all of them to say nothing of all the different ways these could be linked together. You could do this many more on different roads too. Highlights include; house on the rock, rock in the house :blink: , International Clown Hall of Fame, Museum of Historic Torture Devices, Taliesin (Frank Lloyd Wright's house), Spook Cave, Cave of the Mounds, Dr. Evermore's Forevertron and that just scratches the surface. All within 100 miles of La Crosse :yahoo:

Routes North of La Crosse

LaX%2520and%2520North.jpg

Routes South of La Crosse

LaX%2520and%2520South.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gramps did a lot of the work. I grabbed a bunch of his GPX files, played around with them and added a few routes. Rick had a spreadsheet with a lot of the POI's. I just started screwing around with it all. I can kick them out as individual routes, GPX or GDB, or as a whole GDP. I also have the POI's as a separate files. I haven't had a chance to stick in places to eat along the routes yet. If you have some good ones, let me know.

You can contact me at martinbwalsh (at) gmail.com

;)