cfo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devanator

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out. Anybody do any thinking regarding any cfo shirts, patches, stickers, ect. I was thinking of going and getting some new shirts made for my company and the thought crossed my mind that a bulk order of things are cheaper than just a few.

Any interest in me checking out having a logo printed and cost of goods.

I havn't seen any posting with regard to this stuff. Just thought I'd check.

devanator

Devanator,

Go for it. I was going to check into having CFO hats made up. Would anyone be intrested in CFO 2006 hats?

Grnarrowe.

Sorry, I've been in the Black Hills riding the last few days. Haven't checked for a few days.

radman

If picture was anything like your avatar we would have a best seller.

Anyway, I'll be going in and getting my shirts made up this week so I'll look into it then and let you now in a week or to what I come up with. Just didn't want to take it up on my own without checking.

Everybody who has an interest, here are some layouts that we could do. I'm sorry for the fuzzyness of the wording but this is done on a computor for embroidery. The layouts that I'm showing you all could go on the hats. The plane on the front. (Thanks Alex) fjr symbol on one side and cfo on the other side. I saw a hat that had three logo's as an example and it looked really good. Or we could go with just one on the hat and do a couple other things on some shirts. So lets give it a few days and pipe in how you feel to see the direction we could go.

Listed below is the pricing for three options. That might dictate where everybody wants to go also. Of course the more that is ordered the less each piece is going to be.

Hats--13.00 a piece

100% Cotton Izod Polo Shirts--27.00 a piece

50/50% Cotton/Poly T-shirts 11.00 a piece

The prices on the shirts reflect a embroiderd logo on the left crest of the shirt. If we would want to go a step up we also could have a silk screened back with some additional artwork for an additional 5.00 dollars a shirt.

cfo005.jpg

cfo004.jpg

cfo003.jpg

cfo002.jpg

cfo001.jpg

Looks good to me. And the directions will come in handy for some of the beer inhalers too... :D