CFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking fine, I do too. Done deal. Room reserved, smokin, Fri (15th), Sat (16th). CYA there. Long prison term following is anticipated :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoking fine, I do too. Done deal. Room reserved, smokin, Fri (15th), Sat (16th). CYA there. Long prison term following is anticipated :p .

Already have room for Fri, Sat, & Sun, no need to get another, see ya there. :D

Watch out, Radman snores! :p :p

You guys are in big trouble then, now you'll have stereo, and the walls will not contain it.

Ok Trinni and Dobias are in. if'n I could somehow link up with those two I might be persuaded to get away for a coupla days ( actually I need those guys ta keep pesterin' me so the SO will let me out :( ) Come on you two get a coupla pm's this way an I'm sure we can soften her up :D

Gonna need a roomie.... Drinkin, smoking AND swearing,.. all fine

:jester:

Ok Trinni and Dobias are in. if'n I could somehow link up with those two I might be persuaded to get away for a coupla days ( actually I need those guys ta keep pesterin' me so the SO will let me out :( ) Come on you two get a coupla pm's this way an I'm sure we can soften her up :D
Gonna need a roomie.... Drinkin, smoking AND swearing,.. all fine

:jester:
The more the merrier just got to get the loose ends around like a route thru the up and back a lay over how many miles per day.....

Lots of work to do we need help!!

Hello all,

I'm in if anyone else out there wants to hook up and split a room.

I know its late and maybe all the rooms are gone. Maybe there is some other motel/hotel nearby?

I am in Chicago.

-blitzer :D

Hello all,
I'm in if anyone else out there wants to hook up and split a room.

I know its late and maybe all the rooms are gone. Maybe there is some other motel/hotel nearby?

I am in Chicago.

-blitzer :D
Welcome Blitzer! You can call the hotel and see if they have any rooms...I know that Galaxy Blue was looking for a roomie unless he dropped out. You can find out by sending him a personal message via this board.

I'm in.

Radman had an extra room, and I'm taking it off his hands. Thanks Rad! :clapping:

Edited to say: Got a roomie now.

Shane

Any final numbers on all who is coming? Just wondering.
devanator

This is a list of those who have PM'd me their info. We have 39 confirmed for CFO 06.

Grnarrowe

BlueBear06

ZZZZIP

XCSP

Airboss

RadMan

Devanator

Rides Alone

CW05FJR

Jimbo & Mrs

MNFJR05

FJRPACKMAN & Mrs

Blindman & Mrs

FJRpazzo

WheatonFJR

Killroy

huron52 & friend

Trinibob

Dobias

Valetz & friend

opt8low

Joe Nardy & Mrs

FJRChooser & Mrs

FJRZON

Blitzer & guest

Shane & guest

Griff

OKMAC

Motiontwoofmn & Mrs

If you are going and you do not see your name her please PM me and send me you First & Last name, Screen name, City & State. Thanks, and see you all in 9 daze. :clapping:

Grnarrowe

Any final numbers on all who is coming? Just wondering.

devanator

This is a list of those who have PM'd me their info. We have 39 confirmed for CFO 06.

Grnarrowe

BlueBear06

ZZZZIP

XCSP

Airboss

RadMan

Devanator

Rides Alone

CW05FJR

Jimbo & Mrs

MNFJR05

FJRPACKMAN & Mrs

Blindman & Mrs

FJRpazzo

WheatonFJR

Killroy

huron52 & friend

Trinibob

Dobias & Mrs

Valetz & Mrs

opt8low

Joe Nardy & Mrs

FJRChooser & Mrs

FJRZON

Blitzer & guest

Shane & guest

Griff

OKMAC

If you are going and you do not see your name her please PM me and send me you First & Last name, Screen name, City & State. Thanks, and see you all in 9 daze. :clapping:

Grnarrowe
-1 -> Mrs.

+1 -> HondaCBX6 (morty)

Latest posts