CFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pete/grnarrowe,

Can you post a tentative list of boardnames of people who HAVE signed up so far? No personal info...just a boardname list.
HELLO??!!

Uh...can somebody turn my microphone on? :clapping:

Or grnarrowe's hearing aid up? :D

HUH?? Did someone say sumptin??? Hey Wheatie, you going?

The following is a list of those who have confirmed with me that they are going to CFO 2006.

Grnarrowe

BlueBear06

ZZZZIP

XCSP

Airboss

RadMan

Devanator

Rides Alone

CW05FJR

Jimbo

MNFJR05

FJRPACKMAN & Mrs

Blindman & Mrs

FJRpazzo

If you are planning to go but have not reserved your room please do so ASAP. The room are blocked until Aug 15th, after that you'll pay the regular price which is about $90 a night. So CALL NOW and get your room. Remember there is NO fee for CFO, all you pay for is the room & dinner and what ever gas you use. Like I say, If it's free, it's for me.

Also, we still need door prizes. See the Door prize thread for more info and get out there and BEG for stuff!!

Thanks

Grnarrowe

Hey Pete/grnarrowe,

Can you post a tentative list of boardnames of people who HAVE signed up so far? No personal info...just a boardname list.
HELLO??!!

Uh...can somebody turn my microphone on? :clapping:

Or grnarrowe's hearing aid up? :D

HUH?? Did someone say sumptin??? Hey Wheatie, you going?

The following is a list of those who have confirmed with me that they are going to CFO 2006.

Grnarrowe

BlueBear06

ZZZZIP

XCSP

Airboss

RadMan

Devanator

Rides Alone

CW05FJR

Jimbo

MNFJR05

FJRPACKMAN & Mrs

Blindman & Mrs

FJRpazzo

If you are planning to go but have not reserved your room please do so ASAP. The room are blocked until Aug 15th, after that you'll pay the regular price which is about $90 a night. So CALL NOW and get your room. Remember there is NO fee for CFO, all you pay for is the room & dinner and what ever gas you use. Like I say, If it's free, it's for me.

Also, we still need door prizes. See the Door prize thread for more info and get out there and BEG for stuff!!

Thanks

Grnarrowe
ok pending getting a rez at the hotel me and frank dobias are in !!!

I glad CFO is starting to heat up, I was beginning to have visions of being alone with radman. :dribble:

Rad, if you read this, be sure to take notes at WFO, all us hard working dedicated people, who won't take time off work to go there would like to hear how the other half lives.

I'm there but someone had better guarantee no 95 degree temperatures this year. Last years temperatures sucked.

Also, lets have a clean meet with no one going down.

Chester

I'm there but someone had better guarantee no 95 degree temperatures this year. Last years temperatures sucked.

Chester
No guarantees Chester, but CFO was scheduled for mid-SEPTEMBER this year and not mid-JULY...

atleast 27 signed up so far according to inside sources...

Chester
Does this mean professional women will not be in attendance this year? :(

Chester
Yes, unfortunately zzzzzzzip, after all the complaints from the hotel staff last year this is the new policy put into effect for this years' meet.

Does this mean you aren't ...uhhhhhh...coming this year :eek:

Chester
Yes, unfortunately zzzzzzzip, after all the complaints from the hotel staff last year this is the new policy put into effect for this years' meet.

Does this mean you aren't ...uhhhhhh...coming this year :eek:
You are baaad! B)

Rad whats the scoop, post said you wasn't coming, then went away. Anything I could help with?

Rad whats the scoop, post said you wasn't coming, then went away. Anything I could help with?
Yeah, a contract on the SO is pending. Lowest bidder has a job. In any case, a roomie to lower my room costs would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Smoking ok, if so you got it. Can't help with contract on SO, had one out on mine for 30 years, the're all to scared to take it.

Last edited by a moderator: