CFR 2009 Registration is Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A helpful example so we men can all speak with Barb in a way she better understands.CLICKY
Aaaahhh, dusting off the sexist generalizations I see...

Well then, if I see ya wandering around Nakusp without a hard-on, I'll be sure and have room service send ya a sandwich then ;)

A helpful example so we men can all speak with Barb in a way she better understands.CLICKY

Well then, if I see ya wandering around Nakusp without a hard-on, I'll be sure and have room service send ya a sandwich then ;)
Hmmmmm, thanks Eric! ;) You're now another target in Barb's gun sight. :eek:

It was getting a bit lonely out here. :huh:

Personally, I plan to hide behind Bearly Flying, FJRay and Mike-H. :derisive: :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:

Turnabout and all Barb. And no worries, I'll be with the SO, and besides, I hear you ride like a girl. ;)

Hmmmmm, thanks Eric! ;) You're now another target in Barb's gun sight. :eek: It was getting a bit lonely out here. :huh:

Personally, I plan to hide behind Bearly Flying, FJRay and Mike-H. :derisive: :fie:
Just trying to help Mike. And from what I recall, you're going to need GalaxyBlue to show up if you're going have any chance to hide behind anyone. Unless he's riding, in which case it's a toss up which one of you will be more of a hooligan.

Maybe if Barb plays nice, I'll let her try the Dark Side. That should take some focus off you.

Hmmmmm, thanks Eric! ;) You're now another target in Barb's gun sight. :eek:

It was getting a bit lonely out here. :huh:

I'm not going to protect you. Anyway the sun reflection off the bald head of Mike-H will blind her long enough for you to escape :lol:

A room at the Kuskanax Lodge is available.

The person who originally reserved it will not be attending CFR.

It's a double with a fridge on the second floor facing the parking lot. The cost is $94.95/night.

PM me if you are attending CFR and need a room.

It's a double with a fridge on the second floor facing the parking lot. The cost is $94.95/night.

I just called the hotel and booked it. Now to cancel the room at the other hotel.

I just called the hotel and booked it. Now to cancel the room at the other hotel.
:blink:

WTF??

I have not contacted the Kuskanax Lodge to cancel my reservation or make any changes to it. As far as I know, the room is still reserved in my name. The guy who originally reserved it put the reservation in my name when he bailed. I called and confirmed.

What room did you book? I'd be surprised (and pissed) if the Kuskanax Lodge gave you my room because you told them I didn't need it anymore.

Don't worry. I called the Kuskanax Lodge and I still have a room. I'm not sure what room you ended up with. It's good that you called and reserved that room before it went to someone not interested in CFR.

If anyone is Looking for a room at the Kuskanax Lodge, PM me. I don't want to just cancel the reservation if a CFR attendee could use it.

Edit: The room registration has been transfered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to go to CFR but thought you wouldn't get the chance because it was sold out????

Well, it is your lucky month!

[SIZE=18pt]Newly released Registrations are available![/SIZE]

No, we didn't add more space, we have had a few Cancellation Requests and their seats are available.

Go to the website and sign up for the waiting list. You'll be surprised how quickly you get a spot! :)

BTW - As far as I know, the Kuskanax is still exclusively booked for CFR. (I could be wrong though. :dntknw: )

BTW - As far as I know, the Kuskanax is still exclusively booked for CFR. (I could be wrong though. :dntknw: )
That's good to know. Are the good folks of the Kuskanax letting you and Dave know about cancellations?

Unfortunately that's not exactly true. I booked the Kuskanax and the Selkirk Inn a few days before the announcement. Unfortunately, I just got news that tells me I can't go.

So, I've got 2 reservations attached only to my name/cc and they're currently availble. I officially have to bail.

One room at the Kushkanax, one at the Selkirk. I'll provide detals on each rez tomorrow. PVT me if you're interested.

Unfortunately that's not exactly true. I booked the Kuskanax and the Selkirk Inn a few days before the announcement. Unfortunately, I just got news that tells me I can't go....
:(

VERY sorry to hear that Andre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts