CFR 2010 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowser, went to the players list and saw that just 45 participants are registered; 28 Canuckistanis and 17 Gringos. With the huge participation at 2009 CFR in Nakusp, I thought that Mount Tremblant would have double the attendance. As scenic and beautiful as British Columbia was, this Laurentian area looks even more spectacular. Come on FJR people, get yourself registered for CFR 2010, I don't want to have to drink alone with Bustanut joker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a SMOKIN" e-mail from MEM. Seems that if I procrastinate any longer I won't be welcome at CFR. So...I'm in!! all registered and paid for. Thanks, ME. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I made a lot of new Canadian friends at CFR in Nova Scotia.

Just got a SMOKIN" e-mail from MEM.
"....SMOKIN'....." ? You mean like THIS 'smokin' ?

old%20lady%20smoking%20cigar%20crazy%20outfit.2.jpg

Good deal - was wondering when you were going to pull the trigger ! Looks to be a great time.

Thanks to MEM for the friendly persuasion.... :yahoo:

Just got a SMOKIN" e-mail from MEM. Seems that if I procrastinate any longer I won't be welcome at CFR. So...I'm in!! all registered and paid for. Thanks, ME. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I made a lot of new Canadian friends at CFR in Nova Scotia.

A month late and a dollar short... but my schedule just opened up and I could make this shindig now, if it isn't too late. :dntknw:

Here's hoping... :blushsmiley:

Griff

A month late and a dollar short... but my schedule just opened up and I could make this shindig now, if it isn't too late. :dntknw:
Here's hoping... :blushsmiley:

Griff
Good Morning Griff, Are you ready for a Good News & Bad News Joke today? Good News is there is room for you! Bad News is that you have to room with Bustanut joker! Some really, really bad news!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh huh... muy pelligro probably doesn't come nearly close enough to describe it...

I'm gonna have the missus with me, so need to sort out room arrangements etc... gonna be talking to Chris and Jeff later today and see what (if anything) is possible.

Griff

I have a buddy coming Wednesday afternoon to stay overnight if anyone has a spare bed by then or has space for an air mattress..... thanks.

Uh huh... muy pelligro probably doesn't come nearly close enough to describe it...
I'm gonna have the missus with me, so need to sort out room arrangements etc... gonna be talking to Chris and Jeff later today and see what (if anything) is possible.

Griff
Hey Man! You are in!!! Chris and I may have to juggle the arrangements, but you and the missus will have your own room.

It may not even be in the same building as bust! :rolleyes:

See you Friday for last minute farkling! :yahoo:

Griff
Hey Man! You are in!!! Chris and I may have to juggle the arrangements, but you and the missus will have your own room.

It may not even be in the same building as bust! :rolleyes:

See you Friday for last minute farkling! :yahoo:
Gracias amigo... I don't make a good sheep ;)

See you Friday when I get back to the hacienda... we can settle up then

Griff