CFR 2013 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred, you idjiot! Couldn't you hear Bill screaming...... "Go Bruins!" (as was I). It was an excellent game, BTW. Priceless seeing the glazed look of young deer in the headlights after it was 4-3.
Well Ray you have to understand that Fred is Bostoncentric. He thinks that just because you live close to a town you have to root for that team. Yep, he's an idjoit alright (especially rooting for the Red Sox).
haha.gif

I totally reject the idea of being Boston-centric.
nono.gif

I'm actually New England-centric. Don't really like any big city all that much.
wink.png

And for some great baseball we've been going to the Fisher Cats games in ManchVegas. $12 tickets in the first rows behind the plate at a beautiful new stadium 10 minutes from the house.

...even though they are the farm team for the Jays...
not_i.gif

Back on topic: Time to make my payment for the banquet!

OK - I give up. Tom posts it; Bill Likes it.
What am I missing ?
blink.png
The Lake St exit for Tim Hortons or Tom is still pissed that we didn't invite him over to steal Rob's beer.

Don't make me tell everyone that the reason you did not get the e-mails is because you signed up for CFR with a phoney e-mail account.
whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I give up. Tom posts it; Bill Likes it.
What am I missing ?
blink.png
The Lake St exit for Tim Hortons or Tom is still pissed that we didn't invite him over to steal Rob's beer.

Don't make me tell everyone that the reason you did not get the e-mails is because you signed up for CFR with a phoney e-mail account.
whistling.gif
Nah. I moved and didn't leave a forwarding address
tongue.png

cray.gif
This hurts to say but I won't make this CFR either and it's so so close. I'll just be returning from a trip to the Catskills and that with my just completed ride to Bah Hahbor, Me with a stop in Williston, Vt for a tire change leaves the coffers just a touch shy. Maybe I'll be able to save something up for EOM.

Everyone enjoy the Huntsville area.

Philip

Will there be any more ride routes released?

I have downloaded the Maynooth Loop one rom the CFR website. Any more forthcoming?

Just wondering...

You must ride the "Ride and Find" on friday.... a few of the best roads in the area along with "follow my instrutions" LOL

Example " Turn left out of the resort and head to Hwy 60 .... 2.2 miles

Turn left (west) at Hwy 60

Turn right (north) on to Hwy 11 .....6.2 miles

There! now you know which you head..... well sort.

Think fun!

I am planning on riding the route this week to check distances and road conditions.

What about add'l routes for Thursday (in), Saturday and Sunday (out)? I was up in the area last weekend and will be up there again tomorrow. Once I get back I'll pass on my findings. So far the roads I've seen are in good shape with minimal to no frost damage and no gravel in the corners.

Ride and Find sounds fun for Fri. The Maynooth loop on Saturday.

We have a good route planned for coming in on Thursday. A few of us will be riding up from Brockville, and BillyFitter gave us some good clues on the better motorcycling roads. I still need to plan something (equally nice) for the ride out on Sunday.

Ride and Find sounds fun for Fri. The Maynooth loop on Saturday.
We have a good route planned for coming in on Thursday. A few of us will be riding up from Brockville, and BillyFitter gave us some good clues on the better motorcycling roads. I still need to plan something (equally nice) for the ride out on Sunday.
Fred, we will be heading to Lake Placid for Sunday night. I haven't nailed down the route yet, but if you are heading that way...

5 days till launch!

5 days till launch!
Sooze and I are definitely ready for a road trip.

Or, as the saying went...

REALLY???

EDIT to add:

I wonder if there is some kind of a Canadian version of Hillbilly Hotdogs, ya know? Frostback Poutine, or something like that...

Got my colorful cash and passport ready. I had to bail on the Cats n Daks, so I am really in need of a long ride. I plan to ride up from home on Thursday, so I still have most of a week to wait.

Speaking of Hillbilly Hotdogs...I'll be crossing the river at Huntington WV tomorrow, on my way down to R.D. Bailey Lake.

I was thinkin of stopping there again...But been there, done that already