CFR 2016 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a weekend of thrash packing it looks like Line and I are still in at this point!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
That's what I wanted to hear!
+1
+2
punk.gif
punk.gif

Meeting WineGuy & wnyfjr (Mike n Mike) at the McGee Diner (Exit 41 NYS TWay)

It's simple guys, since you are slabbing it there, when you pay the toll, take a right, then 500 yards to the left you will see the diner with big wording as such....

DSC_0861_zps93f62b7d.jpg

Be prompt if not early!. We have a Noon lunch date with Rick (Pura Vida) in Alex-Bay at "The Dock of the Bay" at 12 noon and the no slab route I have planned up along Lk Ontario to A-Bay is 3 hrs. Rick will then follow us northward.

Cheers mates, going to be some good riding weather! (say, did Billy ever do any routes up?, I have none, so I (we) may be followers once there. And, this will be the first event for me with NO guidance! ...and no Debbie eitha! (passport issues, I'll tell the story over a beer up yonder).

John lost his wallet and is headed back to cancel, renew and replace stuff. An when I say stuff, I mean lots of stuff.

BigJohn said, " After losing my wallet along the road somewhere in the first 200 miles Abercrombie FJR continues East, I am headed home to deal with the mess, Credit Cards, Drivers License, Military ID etc ..... ."

Just damn, sorry John.

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="wnyfjr" data-cid="1316663" data-time="1465403831"><p>
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bungie" data-cid="1316644" data-time="1465400386"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigjohnsd" data-cid="1316495" data-time="1465347170"><p><a href='https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=10e9657491db0ab7b9'>https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=10e9657491db0ab7b9</a><br />
<br />
Spot for Abercrombie FJR and I</p></blockquote>
<br />
Oh oh, somethings wrong. They did a UTurn and are headed back to Abercrombie.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Nope, almost looks like John is headed home. Here's hoping it's nothing more than "Oops, I forgot my passport!"</p></blockquote>

Well unfortunately John's wallet come up missing on our first stop 120 mile from Abercrombie. The wife tore the house up but it didn't show. John decided not to continue without his wallet. I had to make a decision to o continue on or not. I felt I should return with John but then I thought if it happened in reverse I would want John to continue so I was a selfish bastard and that's what I did. I will see you all tomorrow without John unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
... (say, did Billy ever do any routes up?, I have none, so I (we) may be followers once there. And, this will be the first event for me with NO guidance! ...and no Debbie eitha! (passport issues, I'll tell the story over a beer up yonder).
It's a good thing you work for yourself because nobody would hire such a dumbass. See the 2016 CFR Route thread and no I'm not going to give the link because I'm a bad person.

... (say, did Billy ever do any routes up?, I have none, so I (we) may be followers once there. And, this will be the first event for me with NO guidance! ...and no Debbie eitha! (passport issues, I'll tell the story over a beer up yonder).
It's a good thing you work for yourself because nobody would hire such a dumbass. See the 2016 CFR Route thread and no I'm not going to give the link because I'm a bad person.
LMAO ("now" this is funny!)

The MOST disorganized person calls out me being a dumbass...

Let's not bring up how Bill lost his keys (not once, calling a locksmith etc., but how about twice, cough cough) and probably many more things that we were not aware of... but all good :)

We all love our 'disorganized dumbass' Bill da'Fitter

PS, no link needed!, you'd lose it anyways!

The last CFR I attended I lost my American PASSPORT - in Canada. Fortunately we found it in MaryEllen's CAR...