CFR 2016 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just registered my buddy "C.R." for the rally. Not a forum member, but rides a 2007 FJR. I'm also trying to convince (2) other riding buddies to join us.

Has the snow melted up there yet?

The weather forecast has finally changed for the better and I can now at least think about getting a scouting ride in to check out some of the fun roads around Calabogie and Oopah.

Hello yamafitter! Not a single update in a month. Are you Canadians still buried in snow up there or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. After a long winter, we tend to really enjoy spring by not spending it in front of computers.
I like that thought, but unfortunately I guess don't have enough imagination to plan my own motorcycle trips. I have to count on my FJR friends to do it for me.
fool.gif
I can't wait to get up there and meet up with you folks in four weeks.

Dave (Data) from Indiana had to back out due to work.
sad.png

Hopefully next time Dave!

Attendee list updated to reflect
I see that I am on the list (VMaxChuck) but not my riding bud Greg. He rides a Star Stratoliner. We were at Big John's Spearfish rally last June!

We plan to spend Wednesday night at the Laurentian Lodge in Elliot Lake. Used to stay there back during snowmobile season when the "F" trail ran by there.
punk.gif
punk.gif

sad.png

I see that I am on the list (VMaxChuck) but not my riding bud Greg. He rides a Star Stratoliner. We were at Big John's Spearfish rally last June!

We plan to spend Wednesday night at the Laurentian Lodge in Elliot Lake. Used to stay there back during snowmobile season when the "F" trail ran by there.
punk.gif
punk.gif
It looks like Big John and I should be rolling in behind you two. We will be spending Wednesday night at Sault Ste. Marie MI. and trailing into Pembroke on your tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
sad.png

Last winter, when my schedule showed enough free time in June to easily make the Pembroke CFR, I should have known that it was too good to be true. I was really looking forward to this event when my manager called me in a couple of weeks ago for the "you sure you can take off for eight days in June and still get all of your work done?" question- even though he had already signed off on it in March. Retirement is looking better and better all the time . . . .

I even had a king room lined up and studied the bar scene in Pembroke !

Yeah, maybe next year . . . . .

punk.gif
punk.gif
You don't want to be staying there, that place is shack! :D

Seriously nice place. I ride the Deer Trail at least a couple of times per season.

sad.png

punk.gif
punk.gif
**Change Requested**

sad.png

punk.gif
punk.gif
**Change Requested**
Hi Chuck,

Easy to add your buddy, just register him here.

Get it in soon so he will be included, I will send the file to Billy beginning of next week. Not sure if we'll have some KISS give-aways, but if a bottle of Forty Creek goes up on the block.... dibbies!

See ya up in Pembroke :)

Very low key event this year. Might have a bottle of Forty Creek for greeting shots but after that it's just ride and then kick some tires afterwards.

I have to leave Saturday morning so Bungie will be giving a seminar on navigation Saturday night.

Latest posts