CFR 2016 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very low key event this year. Might have a bottle of Forty Creek for greeting shots but after that it's just ride and then kick some tires afterwards.
I have to leave Saturday morning so Bungie will be giving a seminar on navigation Saturday night.
Its really up in the air whether Line and I will be there. T-27 days to moving date and not a single box has been packed.

We'll try hard though.

It doesn't matter one bit if your moving 25 feet or 25 miles. The amount of work is the same.

John and I will be passing through Sudbury Thursday morning. We expect you to have the bike packed and in the driveway. JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened my big mouth last night

Deb: What route are we taking to go to this Canada event next weekend, thru Toronto I bet?

Me: Nope, we are going up and through the TI Bridge, you remember, the really tall one we jet ski'd under when we stayed at Alex-Bay?

Deb: Oh shit no, I can't do that bridge, and on a motorcycle?, are you friggen crazy? (no need to answer)

Me: You'll be okay, just close your eyes and don't look down.

Deb: I think I'm staying home for this one honey, I can't do that bridge, you got a better shot at getting me up in the Empire State building, and... that ain't happening!

KJ is back riding stag
bike.gif
and Pembroke better have some fine Kanadian Ballet's!
bow_arrow.gif
AKA: (in Canada) Frozen Sperm donor clubs. NS!

Sounds like Debbie & Liana are afraid of heights. I got royally chewed out when I took her over the Skyway in Buffalo
bad.gif
. I learned some new words & what she really thought of me on that ride.
not_i.gif

Riding stag is a good thing some times.

Sounds like Debbie & Liana are afraid of heights. I got royally chewed out when I took her over the Skyway in Buffalo
bad.gif
. I learned some new words & what she really thought of me on that ride.
not_i.gif
Riding stag is a good thing some times.
I just asked Debbie if she 'for sure' is not going, she said she wants to...

So who knows, womenz!
treaten.gif

Liana coming to CFR? I see she is listed.

The thousand island bridge is no fun anymore..... they put concrete on it. You should try the one that crosses at Cornwall. It's still grating or at least it was last year. Pam was fine on it and she she hates heights.

The thousand island bridge is no fun anymore..... they put concrete on it. You should try the one that crosses at Cornwall. It's still grating or at least it was last year. Pam was fine on it and she she hates heights.
I think your thinking of Ogdensburg. Cornwall was completely redone a few years ago. its now just one big bridge instead of the smaller one with the corner at the top and the big one.

I stand corrected! Yes it was Ogdensburg bridge I took last time.

Well then instead of taking the thousand island bridge.... why not take a couple of ferrys across from Cape Vicent to Wolfe Island to Kingston and be amazed at the size of Canadian customs building. LOL

Plans have changed.... I won't be there until Friday Night (damn work), but I'm bringing along another rider. Please be nice to him, he rides a concours.

*Change Request*

Change of plans... I won't be able to get there on Friday but will ride up very early Saturday morning from Ottawa... Hopefully I can get there early enough to catch a ride with some of the other bikes... I also change my hotel and will now be staying at the Comfort Inn on Saturday night. Cheers! - France

Updated to reflect, see you Saturday France!

It saddens me, as one of only 2 members that have been to CFR every year since 2009, to say...

I'm Out ! :-(

Just cancelled my reservation at the Comfort Inn. Have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: