CFR 2017 Atigonish Nova Scotia August 25 - 27

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran the Sunrise Trail yesterday, any of you folks coming in from Amherst direction (Nova Scotia / New Brunswick Border) be sure to ride it.

Nice ride along the coast.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the Sunrise Trail yesterday, any of you folks coming in from Amherst direction (Nova Scotia / New Brunswick Border) be sure to ride it.
Nice ride along the coast.

Canadian FJR
I did the Sunrise Trail on the way to Newfoundland a couple of weeks ago. The part up to Cape George is especially great!

Goddamned Nova SCOTIA! Ya might as well be going to friggin' New Brunswick!

Other than the clothing optional Freddie Beach, that part of North America is a weird patch of the earth.

With that said, I'd LOVE join y'all, but space and time will make it unlikely.

Hope to run into you in the next coupla years, Rob.

I miss you, Mary Ellen.

Go Leafs!

Goddamned Nova SCOTIA! Ya might as well be going to friggin' New Brunswick!Other than the clothing optional Freddie Beach, that part of North America is a weird patch of the earth.

I miss you, Mary Ellen.

Go Leafs!
The only clothing optional in FBeach is my hot tub

Miss you, too, OM :rolleyes:

Goddamned Nova SCOTIA! Ya might as well be going to friggin' New Brunswick!Other than the clothing optional Freddie Beach, that part of North America is a weird patch of the earth.

I miss you, Mary Ellen.

Go Leafs!
The only clothing optional in FBeach is my hot tub

Miss you, too, OM
rolleyes.gif
Okay. This thread just took a left turn. . . . Lemme have another look at the old calendar!

Isn't it a shame that beemerdons is no longer with us?

He'd surely note that he would need a long-handled brush to take his shower tonight.

You're the best, Mary Ellen!

Peace and love.

The last room was booked tonight. If you are planning to attend and do not have a room, PM me.

There are a couple of us that are solo in double rooms so arrangements can be made.

One week to go.

Canadian FJR

This is it. See you soon.

Anyone heading down from Ontario ?
I might see you heading in the other direction! Leaving for Winnipeg Thursday to visit daughter and brand new grandson. (Otherwise, I would have made the Antigonish gathering.) Have fun!!

Some of us Ontario'rens are already in the neighbourhood.... See you Thursday evening.

No butt burners for us.... Heading up from Port Royal in the morning with a stopover in Halifax for a few hours.

Race you to the LCBNS....

Safe travels home everyone. Great seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

Meat Cove was an adventure as usual. I hope someone posts up some of the great pics from the weekend.

Also, a huge shoutout for Yamaha Canada. They came through in fine style.

Canadian FJR

A day away from home base ourselves, had a great time as usual.

Gaspe was a blast !

Thanks Rob for not organizing the event and Scott and Mary Ellen for the down east hospitality which we have come to know.

Nice to ride with Kevin & Ann Marie again.

Will attempt some pictures when we get home.

Cheers Guys.

Intimate party of 8 running the Cabot Trail today.
Damn... I wish I was able to have some riding time this past season. I would have enjoyed doing that again.

I miss you, Mary Ellen.

Go Leafs!
Look like next year is your year OM! Rob and MEM both scheduled to join us at CFR 2018!

The only clothing optional in FBeach is my hot tubMiss you, too, OM
rolleyes.gif
Conjures memories of the first WCR.
coolsmiley02.gif