CFR 2018 - cancellation deadline and shirt orders - very time sensitive!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastJoyRide

Reaction score
Our cancellation deadline for a registration refund (less PayPal/transaction fees) is at the end of day tomorrow (Mountain Daylight Time): Sunday June 3, 2018! We would love to be able to keep this open indefinitely but we are now forced to lock-in to too many fixed costs to be able to do so, and trust that you understand.

In happier news, there is a new button on the CFR website which is live now, where you can order Ramble shirts - if you are so inclined. Even Jeff - who hates rally shirts - is ordering one this year as the Bearly Flying Memorial logo on the back is very special to those of us who knew and loved the big lug!

Deadline for ordering shirts is also quite short: End of day a week from tomorrow (Mountain Daylight Time) Sunday June 10, 2018. Please use the comments/instructions field on PayPal to cross-reference to your Forum handle/name under which you are registered for CFR.

That is all - see you soon!

FYI - I had a few issues making my shirt purchase. The following steps allowed me to complete the process. I tried to purchase using the checking account tied to my PayPal account. The order would stall on the purchase conformation step. Same thing trying to make the purchase using my associated credit card. Hitting the back button brought up a page with a warning stating my payment method was refused. In the end I had to change the transaction conversion method from 'Use PayPal" to use "Allow Bank to convert". I don't recall the last time I made a Canadian purchase via PayPal so this might be par for the course for US riders??

I also didn't get, or missed, the option to enter a message to the merchant.

FastJoyRide - my purchase is the one associated with [email protected]. Thanks!

Just ordered 2 shirts but didn't get confirmation from PayPal. Let me know if it worked. I'll check my acct in a bit.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="juniorfjr" data-cid="1397983" data-time="1527974293"><p>

Dave, just sent one order for a 2xl, llet me know if any problem. Fred</p></blockquote>

I saw your payment come through Fred - you are good! Home from Italy?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FJRay" data-cid="1397997" data-time="1527983032"><p>

Just ordered 2 shirts but didn't get confirmation from PayPal. Let me know if it worked. I'll check my acct in a bit.</p></blockquote>

Haven't seen anything yet Ray but PayPal works on its own schedule. I would give it some time.

Just ordered 2 shirts but didn't get confirmation from PayPal. Let me know if it worked. I'll check my acct in a bit.
Haven't seen anything yet Ray but PayPal works on its own schedule. I would give it some time.
Apparently it didn't work so I did it over and got confirmation. If a double order happens delete one or I will have extra grease rags.

If you could register Panman you should be able to order a shirt? If you have no luck, send me a PM of what you want to order and I will put it through in my name and you can give me cash in Nakusp.

Paypal seemed to go through but it didn't show up so I could put in the comment section for handle. Maybe someone can two and 2 together and get lemons. By the way the email that was sent to me didn't have any message in it. No it didn't surprise me at all.

Last edited by a moderator: