CFR 2018 - WooHoo! Registration is going LIVE November 1st!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to register but get an error message when going to ParPal:
"Your connection is not secure

The owner of personal.paypal.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…"
I got the same message so logged in to Paypal directly and paid that way using the email address provided.
smile.png
OK... this slipped past quality control and it took me a while to locate it as it only affected US registrants (i.e. - without a Canadian province listed in their profile) and I'm not a 'merican.
fool.gif

Seems like a PayPal link from years gone by was no longer valid and PayPal redirected to a page outside their secure web... but looks like you couldn't do anything from there so no harm, no foul. The link simply brings you to a PayPal page where you can login and doesn't pre-fill any information, so no different than logging in 'directly' anyway. The link is now corrected.
coolsmiley02.gif

Or you could just pay direct through your own bank. E - Transfer. Don't forget to pay for your S/O like I did.... Oppsy.

Sorry PayPal no worky for me the last time. My credit card was compromised ..... Etc. Etc.

Looking forward to the event. Thanks for all the hard work .

I might have to sit this one out unfortunately. It will probably be too early after my upcoming hip replacement surgery to ride that far across the Great White North.

Or you could just pay direct through your own bank. E - Transfer. Don't forget to pay for your S/O like I did.... Oppsy. Sorry PayPal no worky for me the last time. My credit card was compromised ..... Etc. Etc. Looking forward to the event. Thanks for all the hard work .
Unfortunately our Interac e-Transfer system is not available to the 'mericans, but to my fellow Canucks... Interac is an excellent alternative to PayPal.

It's been 2 minutes already !! Where's my code then
rolleyes.gif
-- Jus' kiddin' ,, I know it takes at least 5 minutes - lol

PayPal says you'll have the money by tomorrow Dave - and Jeff, Jeff, Barb, Don and Catherine

Last edited by a moderator:
Still messing with the payment deal, and not able to do so thru my company PC. Tonight hopefully.

Damn I'd like to be there, but in my heart-of-hearts I know I need to be in Spearfish prepping for the next weekend, Black Hills Roundup. Hope to see some of you find folks there and hear call about this greatest first hand.

I'm NOT crossing the border with Old Michael.
I think it's safe to ride to the border with him, or a mile short of it. Send him ahead, wait 5 - 10 minutes and then proceed to the checkpoint. If he's through, great. You can catch him on the other side.

But if he's stuck in interrogation, just ride on past, pretending you've never seen him before. After all, he'll be on a 'potamous and even the mounties know that those boys don't wave at, much less consort with sport touring riders.
haha.gif
punk.gif

Damn I'd like to be there, but in my heart-of-hearts I know I need to be in Spearfish prepping for the next weekend, Black Hills Roundup. Hope to see some of you find folks there and hear call about this greatest first hand.
Get your prep done early and I'll help when we get there. I plan on being there early to help

The MasterPlugger will be in the house!

We are up to 51 registrations (excluding one of the 2 that Panman made!) and the Lodge tells me this AM there are still 17 rooms left in our block not yet reserved.

If you are in and paid and haven't yet booked your room, get going!

Latest posts