CFR 2019 Baie-Comeau June 20th to 23rd, Book your Room ASAP!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. 17 registered but NONE from the Maritimes! I'm not 100% sure about going to Winnipeg at this point so if I don't go west, I might end out in Baie Comeau (if hotel accommodations or nearby campsite is available). MEM expressed an interest but with a possibly conflicting work schedule. A couple of the usual suspects (from NS) are currently in Alaska.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. 17 registered but NONE from the Maritimes! I'm not 100% sure about going to Winnipeg at this point so if I don't go west, I might end out in Baie Comeau (if hotel accommodations or nearby campsite is available). MEM expressed an interest but with a possibly conflicting work schedule. A couple of the usual suspects (from NS) are currently in Alaska.
Ride to Baie Comeau..then ride to Winnipeg with me..

Ride to Baie Comeau..then ride to Winnipeg with me..
I would love to do that! Unfortunately, if I am going to Winnipeg, I have to be there the week of the 17th. Daughter and son-in-law are off work that week. Wife has already booked flight to Winnipeg on the 19th (she doesn't ride).

Schedule arranged to free up the days. Miss Piggy needs a checkup - O&F and fork seals unsplooged (splooge is FredW's word; I love it
biggrin.png
) or replaced.

And I'm trying to talk a buddy into riding up with me (yes, I CAN ride alone; I prefer not to)

Stay tuned .....
nea.gif

BIG shout-out to Ross Kean for time and effort spent on Miss Piggy this evening !

O&F, checked brakes and fork seals, replaced clutch and brake fluids ....

I'm so grateful
punk.gif

For the last 6 months I have been making preparations to attend the annual FJR Rally, taking place this year in Baie Comeau, PQ.. I have assisted in the planning of the rally, contacted companies to solicit donations and made arrangements to visit friends enroute. Yesterday I put my back out..Neither a massage nor pain killers have helped..the pain is so bad that even oxycontin doesn't numb it.

No rally for me this year.

Bob contacted me this morning with the news that he has hurt his back,

He stepped up to be the rally master when my and Jeff's work commitments swamped us and has put in a lot of work into this, very sorry to here you will not be able to make it.

Diana & I am planning to attend and have been asked again to be the rally master for this CFR.

I am planning to arrive Wednesday Afternoon.

I do have to run down to Saguenay airport Thursday Morning but will be back Thursday afternoon.

Look for a Gray 16 ES two up, I have Yellow and Gray Aerostich

Chris

For the last 6 months I have been making preparations to attend the annual FJR Rally, taking place this year in Baie Comeau, PQ.. I have assisted in the planning of the rally, contacted companies to solicit donations and made arrangements to visit friends enroute. Yesterday I put my back out..Neither a massage nor pain killers have helped..the pain is so bad that even oxycontin doesn't numb it. No rally for me this year.
Crap! Really sorry to hear this.

Might drop you a line if I make it to Winnipeg next week. Hope work and weather don't conspire against me!