CFR "Official" meeting of the FJR Vintage Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm...Maybe we need to start a "Contemporary FJR Riders" group! :p
It would be more in keeping with the times and more consistent with our lack of age and experience to just file an age discrimination law suit. Initially I was concerned about the old farts ability to outspend the 'Contemporary' group therby presenting an adequate defense. The old phrase - you cant convict a million dollars. To get back on topic, I've seen pics of these guys bikes and looked at the farkle lists...the old guys are tapped out and we can take them!

I feel you should know up front I'm just an idea man. When it comes to funding any legal action, or even cash for breakfast, you will need to to secure an alternate revenue source.

hmmm...I feel left out... but young! :D

Maybe we need to start a "Contemporary FJR Riders" group! :p
IIRC, there was no Sgt.-At-Arms on duty, neither has there ever been an I.D. check. You might get lost in the conversation should someone begin dredging riding tales from our experiences in the 1960s, I'm just sayin'.

Uhm....it might be interesting when it your turn as we go around the table and introduce ourselves, our age, etc..... :blink:

Besides, we're just a bunch of "has-beens" and "once-upon-a-timers".

hmmm...I feel left out... but young! :D

Maybe we need to start a "Contemporary FJR Riders" group! :p
I figure we party all night and brash their brekkie...

:evilsmiley: :coolsmiley: :evilsmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:
54 in June, gotta find something positive about it.
Positive? More positive than Barb volunteering to be the uhm...er..."entertainment"? :blink: ;)

Oh, I missed that. :yahoo:
Maybe she'd be "entertaining" and that might be considered "entertainment"? N'est pas?

:whistle: :unknw: :twitchsmile:
Not even CLOSE to a good save there Mikey! I have offered to help with set up and security, but 'entertainment'?

Who knew those in CA were so fond of "skating on thin ice"...hahaha

Man, I don't think your side bags can hold enough dark chocolate to get you out of this one gracefully...*L*

Man, I don't think your side bags can hold enough dark chocolate to get you out of this one gracefully...*L*

Well I guess we'll find out Barb! Mike if you PM me I'll send you the location for all of the high end chocolatiers that you'll be riding near: Bernard Callebaut, Rogers, etc.!

Well I guess we'll find out Barb! Mike if you PM me I'll send you the location for all of the high end chocolatiers that you'll be riding near: Bernard Callebaut, Rogers, etc.!
B-b-b-but I have this place a mere 25 miles from me.

I wonder if this is the time to try the new Chocolate Cologne????? :rolleyes:

Or maybe the Chocolate Chip Cookie scent? :unsure:

It looks like you might have let your mouth overload your #$% on this one Mike. It will be interesting watching you pull off a save :clapping:

It looks like you might have let your mouth overload your #$% on this one Mike. It will be interesting watching you pull off a save :clapping:
June's a looooooong way off... :jerry:

Anything you can gum, though, I'm all over.
Biting........my..............tongue.

Michael, I'm NOT going to bite your tongue, dammit.

Quit pestering me. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :stop: :nono:

". . . You might get lost in the conversation should someone begin dredging riding tales from our experiences in the 1960s . . . ."
If anyone starts telling us what they did in the 60's, we'll know they're imposters.

". . . Who knew those in CA were so fond of "skating on thin ice"...hahaha
Man, I don't think your side bags can hold enough dark chocolate to get you out of this one gracefully...*L*"
Sorry, that's the only kinda ice we got around these parts. (Note to self: Don't mess with Barb. And bring chocolate. Dark chocolate.)