CFR Rally shirt for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 213

FJR DarkSider #1
Reaction score
Due to the SO not going to CFR, I have a beautiful CFR Rally shirt in Ladies XL that I can't wear and it needs a home. Original cost was $40. I'll sell it for that and include shipping to the lower 48. Best if you actually went to the rally, but hey, I'm not going to sweat that issue.

PM me with your shipping address and I'll reply with my PayPal info.

These are very nice synthetic, pull over style, long sleeve shirts with a 1/4 zip neck.

Due to the SO not going to CFR, I have a beautiful CFR Rally shirt in Ladies XL that I can't wear and it needs a home. Original cost was $40. I'll sell it for that and include shipping to the lower 48. Best if you actually went to the rally, but hey, I'm not going to sweat that issue.
PM me with your shipping address and I'll reply with my PayPal info.

These are very nice synthetic, pull over style, long sleeve shirts with a 1/4 zip neck.
Eric ..... PM'd you.

Roger

If it was a smedium, I woulda claimed it.

Somewhere out there is my shirt, unclaimed...sniff, sniff.

If it was a smedium, I woulda claimed it.
Somewhere out there is my shirt, unclaimed...sniff, sniff.

It was a ladies shirt. And dude, we sold your shirt off for charity, it's in good hands now.

Won't be making WFO I'm afraid Joseph --- incoming relatives from the UK (young brother, wife and 4 of their kids) will be keeping us REAL busy for a month :eek:

We'll be thinking of you all though. :)