CFR Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsy

667 - Neighbour of the Beast
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I am trying to get a print order organized for shirts. The shirts will be long-sleeved t-shirts that are sure to bring out the red in everyone's eyes. Ok I don't know the colour yet but here are the images that will be printed. The CFR logo on the left breast and the NS flag with FJR on the back. I will let people know the price as soon as I get it.

Thanks gypsy

CFR2008Logo-shirt.JPG

CFR_Flag2-600x513.jpg

Gypsy,

It's finally confirmed.....I'm sacrificing EOM this year to ride up to CFR with Polarize and Sullivan. I'll be getting in touch with the motel real soon. Not much traffic on your post regarding tee shirts. Since it's so late, if there are any extras I would like to get one in XL. Not that I'm THAT big, but you know how they shrink :rolleyes: . Long sleeve if available but short is OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gypsy,
It's finally confirmed.....I'm sacrificing EOM this year to ride up to CFR with Polarize and Sullivan. I'll be getting in touch with the motel real soon. Not much traffic on your post regarding tee shirts. Since it's so late, if there are any extras I would like to get one in XL. Not that I'm THAT big, but you know how they shrink :rolleyes: . Long sleeve if available but short is OK.
That is great Charlie,

I look forward to seeing you again. I will have a look at the shirt order and if there are any xls left I will put one aside.

gypsy

I received the CFR shirts from the printer today. They look marvelous!!

Was talking to Canadian FJR today and the excitement around CFR is building.

Also received our swag from Yamaha Canada today...can't take any credit for that it was 100% Canadian FJR. We all owe him a beer.

There is still room at the inn if others are thinking of joining us. Come on, come all!

gypsy

The shirts do look good. As far as the gifts from Yamaha Canada, I also need to thank Mr. Mike-H. This should be a great time folks. Like Gypsy said, spread the word. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR

The shirts do look good. As far as the gifts from Yamaha Canada, I also need to thank Mr. Mike-H. This should be a great time folks. Like Gypsy said, spread the word. :yahoo: Canadian FJR
My apologies to Mr. Mike. Looking forward to seeing you and Penny in Cape Breton.

gypsy