CFR Website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsy

667 - Neighbour of the Beast
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have finally gotten the website for CFR 2008 up and running. I will continue to improve it but I wanted to get what we know so far available for everyone.

The link for the site is below. Please read the site carefully. I have had the hotel block off 25 rooms. We have already had interest from over 40 people so please book as soon as possible. This will give us an idea how many to expect for a banquet.

The rally is officially Sept 5th-7th (Fri-Sat-Sun). I expected people would check in on the 4th (Thursday) and check out on the 7th (Sunday).

https://aldersland.com/CFR1.html

As I said I will be updating the site so come back often.

Thanks Jude

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note I have already updated the site. The rally is officially Sept 5th-7th (Fri-Sat-Sun). I expected people would check in on the 4th (Thursday) and check out on Sunday. I will add a schedule to the site.

I will also put distances in miles as well as kilometers. Let me know any other suggestions.

Thanks

gypsy

PS: Tom, probably just a chance of flurries! :)

YAY!!!! I'm in. Booked my room.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ok I'm booked! Expect to arrive Thur & leave Sun

(edit: I had to bail cause my vacation flight is now much too close to CFR date ug!)

Hey Gypsy (& CF), you guys finished shoveling the snow off the Cabot Trail for preliminary rides yet :eek: ..... :lol: ....

Hey Gypsy (& CF), you guys finished shoveling the snow off the Cabot Trail for preliminary rides yet :eek: ..... :lol: ....
Mike we have managed to clear this much. Whew!

My_Driveway2-600x450.jpg

gypsy

gypsy,

For those that might be interested, I would suggest the short leg out to Meat Cove and stopping at the Skyline (walking) Trail on your Cabot Trail loop. The walking trail really is not difficult, but what a spectacular view at the end of the trail. You need to allow about 2 1/2 to 3 hours for the walk.

Just my $0.02.

Jim