CFR Website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I've bought a replacement finally. Bike should be ready to be assembled next week so bring on those showers and warmer temperatures to get the roads clean so I can get it home.

I've booked a room for the rally. Don't tell my wife. I haven't broken it to her yet. Don't tell my boss either. He thinks I've already booked all my vacation and then some (and he's right).

I'm looking forward to seeing both coasts this year. Now where and when are the other rallies are scheduled? Could be a fun way to connect the dots.....

Hmmm... didn't think there were any paved roads east of Ontario! :grin: j/k

I'm thinking that it would be nice to go but it currently conflicts with a plan to ride south to Cancun, Mexico. But if that gets cancelled, I might be in!

Jeff

If you change your mind Jeff, let me know... we can fly formation (assuming I can get it into my schedule).

Griff (the other Jeff in Calgary)

At this point I'm in. We'll see what the summer brings. Hard to justify a hotel room that close to home and the idea of staying in a hotel in Port Hawkesbury in hilarious! Only to me I'm sure!

At this point I'm in. We'll see what the summer brings. Hard to justify a hotel room that close to home and the idea of staying in a hotel in Port Hawkesbury in hilarious! Only to me I'm sure!
Darcy you don't have to stay at the motel to come to the rally. It is always helpful to have folks to lead rides. I lived in Port Hawkesbury for 3 years and did a lot of riding so between you, me and Scott (Canadian FJR) we should have the best parts of the island covered.

gypsy

PS to rally participants please bear with me. I want to update the web site and add some new info but we have just enlarged our family with twins and free time is very hard to come by.

PS to rally participants please bear with me. I want to update the web site and add some new info but we have just enlarged our family with twins and free time is very hard to come by.
All is good in my books! You got a hotel ... and a couple or three tour guides and there is lots of time left to figure out a dinner and shirts

Just keep them snowplows handy :rolleyes:

P.S. Congrads about the twins

This is no good without pictures....

Congratulations

This is no good without pictures....Congratulations
Dearest Penny!

Here you go. This is Ella Rose and Maxwell Pierce!! Two bundles of crying, pooping, joy!! -- Jude

DSC02946a-600x450.jpg

This is no good without pictures....Congratulations
Dearest Penny!

Here you go. This is Ella Rose and Maxwell Pierce!! Two bundles of crying, pooping, joy!! -- Jude

DSC02946a-600x450.jpg

Now you can refer to them at anytime and we will all believe you....but you can not always use them as an excuse...hope you both are enjoying them even the crying & pooping.....have fun...

p.s. they are beautiful

Penny

Better late than never... congratulations gypsy to the new additions to the family. All you need is a side car now !! I'm working on taking three weeks off in september for the meet this year. Had lots of fun with the group last year. Will let you know when it's confirmed. The routes look great.

Better late than never... congratulations gypsy to the new additions to the family. All you need is a side car now !! I'm working on taking three weeks off in september for the meet this year. Had lots of fun with the group last year. Will let you know when it's confirmed. The routes look great.
That is great. We are hoping to have a good size crew.

gypsy

Hi potential Canadian FJR Rally attendees:

Just wanted to let you know that time is getting on. I am hoping to be able to get a good estimate of how many folks are planning to attend. Right now it is about 21 but lets build on that.

I have updated the site with a few things including video so have a look:

https://aldersland.com/CFR1.html

gypsy