Chandler AZ, 01-16-16, BeemerDon's Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Wondering what possibilities are of making a 3 day run to Chandler for Don's service 12-31-15 1/16/16.

Right at 600 miles for me.

Anyone one else tentatively planning to ride out? Does the change of date provide windows of opportunity?

D

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to be there but weather and funds don't allow. Hope there is a big turnout, He deserves it.

Wish I could make the trip DC, work and on-call this week equals a no-go...Echoing Ray, hope there's a big turnout.

--G

damn, NO can do...dammit. I was really hoping it would have been after Jan 1

I am sure it will be a HUGE event. He was well loved, with good reason

flights booked....

Their is a gathering Jan 1. See Rog Debs thread for meeting at 11am, Brookfields, Roseville, CA

Where are the details of his service posted?
So far I've only seen it on Facebook... check his page.

I can't be there 12/31... maybe we can schedule a NorCal gathering in the New Year and raise a toast in his honor... maybe even coordinate all over the US??
biggrin.png
We will certainly have a toast in his honor at the Death Valley ride in February.

Echo of several above posts: will ride here for an hour during the funeral service -- when it is scheduled.

I only knew Don through the forum but being Irish-American as he proudly was, an Irish Wake should be in order.

Though I wish to attend, I'm tied up until after New Years.

If the service is on 12/31, I'll take (another) ride in his honor here near home.

Wondering what possibilities are of making a 3 day run to Chandler for Don's service 12-31-15. Need to get on-call relief for me to go. Right at 600 miles for me.
Anyone one else tentatively planning to ride out?

Hey Don, whenever the service will be, I may be looking to ride with you to attend. At the moment it may be on the 16th of January - Saturday.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif