Chicago area FJR riders: Pizza and Bevs in February 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My fellow suffering midwestern FJR riders: It has become a custom to share some pizza and bevs in February...as we await for global warming to allow the riding season to recommence.

We will be at the Village Tavern and Grill in Schaumburg, IL on Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 PM

...see links in 0Face's post below...

EDIT: See poll topic...and vote.

8 Attendees so far...possibly 11

wheatonFJR-Mark

griff-Carl

0Face-Marty

cougar8000-Alex

airboss-Karl

TriggerT-Timmy

BlueBullets-Nate and Beth

Tango Sierra

Blindman and Mrs

Rydtym?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex and I were thinking some place in Schaumburg like The Village Tavern & Grill CLICK . It's not a Hooter's or Tilted Kilt kinda place. The Yelp reviews are good. CLICK

Alex and I were thinking some place in Schaumburg like The Village Tavern & Grill CLICK . It's not a Hooter's or Tilted Kilt kinda place. The Yelp reviews are good. CLICK
Sounds good to me...suggest a date and time and I'll put it in the title and revise the first post for attendees. (Saturday is better than Sunday for me)

EDIT: Being a tavern, I assume they have beer...but don't see any beer choices on the menu.

It has become a custom to share some pizza and bevs in February...
Pizza

91743-pizza-hut-pizza-hut.jpg

Bevs

Goofy%20Women%27s%20Center%20Staff.jpg

IN!

I'm going to assume they have beer. I know for sure they have Root Beer Floats!

I text Alex to see when he's around. It looks pretty good for me on any Saturday. 16th or 23rd?

So far, the vote is OVERWHELMINGLY for the 16th (so far), (2-0).
biggrin.png

If you vote, it means you are committed to coming to the event...and I will reserve a place on the list for you.

Don,

You're not being helpful. ;)

Your post is exactly why us Chicago area riders need to get together...to somehow break up the 5 months of winter insanity, when the FJR is out of sight in the snowbound garage.

I'm voting Alex's proxy (because he's been such a bad boy the principle won't let him on the playground). He votes for the 23rd.

And as far as being retires and living in AZ... Go blow Bust.

I'm voting Alex's proxy (because he's been such a bad boy the principle won't let him on the playground). He votes for the 23rd.
And as far as being retires and living in AZ... Go blow Bust.
Marty, if Alex can't make it on the 16th...then that would be enough for me to close the poll and just establish the date as the 23rd...as I don't have strong objections either way. Let me know...

Latest posts