Chicago Area Forum Member Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderCoach Lar

FJRm'd and dangerous
Reaction score
If you haven't read the great news yet, wheatonFJR recently got a clean bill of health. That's right, no cancer!! If that's not reason to get together and raise a glass :drinks: I don't know what is. So here are the details...

WHEN:

Saturday, March 7, 5 P.M.

WHERE:

Taylor Brewing Co.

717 E Butterfield Rd

Lombard, IL 60148

(630) 990-8700

(about a mile-and-a-half east of I-355, on the south side of Butterfield)

RSVP:

I should let our friends at Taylor Brewing know how many of us to expect, so please POST TO THIS THREAD by Thursday, March 5, if you're planning to come and watch this thread for any updates or changes.

As always, significant others are welcome to join us.

I will definitely be there, since I went through something like this a couple of years ago and can appreciate Mark's situation.

Sorry I can't join you folks to celebrate-I'll be out of town visiting family. Congrats on the good news.

I will try to make it. Send me an email reminder if you can on Saturday. I'm putting it into my phone, but I have a bad habit of forgetting.

put me down for a "yes"

many of my friends have or are going through cancer treatment now.

this is worth rasing a glass to.

ed

I'll be there,for a little while, gotta work sunday due to a fellow medic needing a trade. So, no brew for me :angry: . I haven't had a beer in months.

Just made a reservation at Taylor Brewing for 16 people @ 5PM on Saturday. Reservation is under "Larry/ FJR Group".

See y'all then!