Chicagoland get together July 11st

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougar8000

Reaction score
June appeared to be a bad month for getting together. Let's try it again in July. I am teaching this weekend and doing a Ride For Kids the following weekend.

So, let's meet this time close to me as I will be beat at the end of the day walking the parking lot teaching young guns how to ride

Meeting place would be Buffalo Wild Wings in Vernon Hills at 6:00pm. Located on Rt. 60 just 1/8 mile east of Butterfield and 1.5 mile West of the Milwaukee on the south side of the street.

Whom ever get's there first reserve the seat for roughly 10. I think they have seating outside as well.

I can tell you what I do for Ride For Kids and you can decide to either join me or give me a few bucks to donate if you are not going to be able to make it your self. Those donations are tax deductible, so bring your FAT check books

Regardless it would be great to see you. Oh, and those that will show will get to hear the plan I am preparing for the group ride.

Like it or not, these two sentences may help keep attendence to a minimum. Unless of course, you're not twisting our arms.

I can tell you what I do for Ride For Kids and you can decide to either join me or give me a few bucks to donate if you are not going to be able to make it your self. Those donations are tax deductible, so bring your FAT check books.

Let's ride!

TrackDay200922.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts