COG fun ride, Prescott AZ Nov 10-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTL900

Reaction score
Considering our bikes are very similar and the C14 was a contender when I bought my FJR, I joined the COG forum and a couple of their Facebook pages. They have a ride going in November that I'm signed up for. Overnighting in Prescott and riding the area around there. I'm headed down from Las Vegas early afternoon on Friday. I'm sure most of the riding will be done on Saturday, maybe breakfast on Sunday and some light putzing around before heading home.

More info here... you may have to sign up with the group to view it.

AZ_fun_days.jpg

Sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I have family in town during that time. Otherwise, I would have joined you all. Have a good time. Be ready for some cool mornings.

I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow to ride up there this weekend, so I'm okay with cool mornings!!

After 40 Plus years of living in the Greater Puget Sound area. I'm done with the damp cool weather. More of the damp weather. But you seemed to have timed it well for this coming weekend.

After trucking my bike up there 3 years in a row, I finally left a bike up there with my son so I can fly in and ride.

3 tours at Ft Lewis, was enough wet weather for me!!

Last edited by a moderator: