Congrats To Wendy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Turbo - My shop is The Cyclesmiths and it's in Kernville, the next town up. Alas, I'll still be making my way home from the IBR when you'll be up here, which is a real bummer because I've got a few Clamper buddies. You're always welcome to stop by any time you're around - our guest room is almost always available!
I wish you great success in IBR and of course safe riding always. Thanks for the offer to visit. Will stay in touch.

Ayup.

Kicking Ass, Taking Names, Wendy rocked it.

Wendy struggled as everyone did with their various software data massaging gizmo crap and went past the start time trying to figure out a route. She finally realized she just needed to get on the road and use the 27 minutes riding time on Hwy 447
grin.gif
to figure out a plan.

Well even after getting hit with a massive 24,000 point penalty at the finish, she still finished well ahead of 2nd place. She did exactly what I had hoped a front-runner would do to differentiate her ride from another possible competitor. I ain't saying what, as WC earned that knowledge through hard riding.

Wendy, thanks for riding in your first Spank, and congrats on being our first Woman Winner ever.

Maybe Warchild knows more than I do, but I believe Wendy is the first Female rider to EVER win an endurance rally, but I don't know about Fran Crane's accomplishments in this arena.

Kudos and mucho accolades for you Wendy. Giddyup!

GZ