• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler / cobalt blue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fjr doc

Reaction score
Hi all, due to combination of circumstances i am selling my FJR. Selling some goodies as separate to recoup some of the money i spend on it

up for sale is cobalt blue corbin smuggler from my 2006 FJR / cobalt blue i believe will match for 2012 and 2016

very good condition, paint in good condition. Just two minor tear felt lining which might be a design issue with these, its inside where it lines over hard parts. Doesnt affect its use at all in anyway

I will tell you its well worth the exponential money these things cost new (i think these days close to 1K painted and shipped?), and certainly a steal for used price. the ease of having this u will realize as soon as you start using it. Most around town runs can be easily made with these alone.

Will post pics as soon as i get home.

Asking 550$ obo / will wait for a local buyer to avoid hassle of shipping / can meet within a reasonable distance of 44406 /

if no one locally interested i will check shipping price etc and post up a follow up post.

If interested please txt me at three three zero five zero six 9658 as i check forums very infrequently

these are some on the bike pics i had on me/ will post more close ups once i get home

personally i just love how it completes the fluid look of the bike.

00U0U_i1CxYA8Ydbk_1200x900.jpg

Yes, the smuggler definitely compliments the lines of the bike. Especially when the stock luggage rack is used (and bare of a top case).

GLWS.

BTW, what is the farkle on the saddlebag?

Yes, the smuggler definitely compliments the lines of the bike. Especially when the stock luggage rack is used (and bare of a top case).
GLWS.

BTW, what is the farkle on the saddlebag?
yea just a go pro suction mount :)

Very nice and a good deal for someone wanting to get one with what they cost new, they are a great addition and look very good on the bike, I love mine. GLWS