• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha, a bidding war. That'll make the seller happy, I'm sure.

Why not just offer him full retail? You would get those funky handles included and the pleasure of importing a Smuggler across the border? And, of course, if you ride something other than a 2006 or 2012 you get to have it painted, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent an email the day the ad was posted and never got a reply, or even a confirmation that the e-mail was sent.

Anyone that sent him an email heard back yet? I even checked the "send me a copy" and never got one.

-Tom
Same here and nada response. With this bidding war, the seller may end up getting double retail if he holds out! ;)
Now, whoever happens to score this smuggler deal best stay on the "down low"...I learned my lesson, believe me! LOL

I ended up buying it from him for $75 because of the handles.....................................

..............just kidding, just kidding :yahoo: ! Sounds like a great deal even if you had to remove the handles, do a little bondo work and let Gary paint it.

I had Gary paint mine a few months ago and it turned out very well.