Crash in 250 Race at Brno

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he was knocked out cold on impact. He goes completely limp. Hope he was OK, but even if he was I bet he was just a little sore the next day.

Another bad one here:

Robin Harms crashing at Monza in the Supersport race. Right at the end you see him running off, but when you see the crash you think he may never walk again, let alone run 2 minutes later.

Something relevant from both these crashes - speed does not kill. However, if either had hid roadside furniture, like trees, centre islands, etc, the outcomes would have been very different.

Anybody else amazed that the bike in Randy's clip, after doing a complete flip, lands upside down on the handlebars and seat, and continues to slide down the track that way, tires in the air... Like flipping a coin in the air, letting it land, and it lands on the edge. :blink:

Anybody else amazed that the bike in Randy's clip, after doing a complete flip, lands upside down on the handlebars and seat, and continues to slide down the track that way, tires in the air... Like flipping a coin in the air, letting it land, and it lands on the edge. :blink:
Yeah -- pretty much everything about that crash is amazing.

It's become a pretty popular clip. My son was watching "Attack of the Show" on the G4 network, and I saw them playing the clip as I wandered through the family room.

I hope he's up and at it again soon. Really scary stuff.