CW Top 10 Best Bikes...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernCruizer

Is it Beer:30 yet?
Reaction score
Click it & weep

top10bikes.jpg

Per normal....a compilation of the bikes they've tested that were NEW in 2010.

What ere you expecting? I mean...er..uhm...part of their "job" is to sell new bikes for the manufacturers, isn't it?

I know that I have the best bike, for me. That's all that matters, for me.

Here's MY list

Best v-twin sporty cruizer 05 Vulcan 800A

Best curb jumpin, dirt go'n anywhere enduro 06 DRZ400s

Best Vtwin day ride cruizer 97 shadow spirit

Best long distace Duke carry'n sport -tourer 04 FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Per normal....a compilation of the bikes they've tested that were NEW in 2010.(snip)
Some mags, like Rider, restrict their pics to new or substantially revised bikes. Not so much for CW, apparently. Gold Wing got best tourer again -- not much changed there. I don't think the ZX-6R was significantly changed either (not sure about that one, though).

Anyway, this pick doesn't surprise me much. CW has been in love with the C14 since the updates.

Of course, I'm not trading. :)

Is it possible the reviewer(s) really liked the C-14 best in the class? Sure. Why would I give a rat's ass? I have a bike I love, especially now that I've made it my own with 135 different FJRkles*. Only one like it anywhere. How are you going to compare THAT?

*That's pronounced "fa-JAR-kles." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible the reviewer(s) really liked the C-14 best in the class? Sure. Why would I give a rat's ass? I have a bike I love, especially now that I've made it my own with 135 different FJRkles*. Only one like it anywhere. How are you going to compare THAT?

Can't disagree with a word of that.

Of course, the FJR has gone steadily downhill since the '03 model. ;)