Dallas Riders? Not a lot of action in here :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuicker

Reaction score
Hey guys, just seeing if there is a Dallas riders group in here? This section of the forum seems a little slow

Kevin

That's because you chose an area for pre-organized events for regions and not specific to cities. Moved thread to the area you should be looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out twtex.com - Two Wheeled Texans. Quite a few of us FJR riders. Monthly pie runs and stuff. I think someone had to mark a particular pie run last year as being the first pie run ever that didn't have an FJR show up.
biggrin.png

It looks like this thread has gone cold, but I'm in the DFW area and would like to find some riding friends.
Gixxer made a good suggestion with twtex.com. I'm going to be tied up for July but might be able to break free on a Saturday or Sunday some time later on. Hill Country maybe? Or I can show you some of the best roads Ellis county has to offer.

I'm free on Sunday if anyone is up for a ride. I've not explored much of Texas since moving here (even though it's been a couple of years) so I don't know the best places, so I'm open to where ever.

I'm in Dallas. Sadly, most of the roads NE of here are pretty much property line turns. There are a few if you head down SE towards Rusk and Odem or NW to Munster. In my experience, Hill country is a long way for not much pay off. The "Sisters" are fun but the chip seal roads will eat your tires in a hurry and it's odd how many police are in such a rural area. For my time and money you can't beat Arkansas and Missouri. There are even good roads in Eastern OK on the way there. In AR, anything North of I-40 and West of Little Rock is a pretty sure bet. It takes less time to get there and the roads are amazing. I'm loosely planning a Fall ride maybe the first weekend in October.

You guys hit me up if you want to meet up in Dallas some week night for a "Club" meeting.

Latest posts