• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dash Shelf Batch Run - Interested?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
A run of dash shelves (group buy) was announced last year. There are still some left so I figured I'd share,

Here's the post from over there.

Hi All

With the sale of the last shelf from the previous group buy, Scott's contacted me today to see if there may be any interest in him doing another run of the shelves.

A "run" is 32 shelves, however, he's mentioned he could do a few Gen 2's & even some Gen 1's as part of the 32 if there's sufficient interest in them as well?

I'm of two minds whether I coordinate the actual purchases this time as people seem to be happier to just go through Scott (I'll see what he wants to do).

So if you are interested in getting this up & running, please reply with what Generation you are after.

Again to confirm, I get nothing from Scott to organise this (even though he's offered), I love my shelf and if I can help others get their hands on one, I'm happy to do it.

Cheers,

TDS
and more recently

Just a quick update,

With the riding season starting in the Northern Hemisphere there are a few Gen 1, 2 & 3 shelves left, prices are thw same Private Message me if interested. Once these are sold they're are gone.

Cheers

The contact for Scott is at this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
lobstr posted: Forgive my ignorance but what is a dash shelf?
The best thing I ever did to my FJR, Dude.

Photos here. My dash self now has three important items mounted: garage door opener (now mounted underneath), a magnetic mount for the iPhone, and a plastic sleeve that holds my schedule/spreadsheet for LD rides.

Yes, definately interested in a shelf for a Gen II !!

Or if you have one available :)

I'd be interested in a Gen III dash shelf also. I added a post on the other forum linked, but the talk about sourcing them was from last yr. We'll see what happens, but in the meantime, guess I need to get a Gen III to attach it to...