Dates Set for CFO 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sept 13-15th???? Thu, Fri and Sat? Or is it Fri-Sun Sept 14-16? 2010 had the Rally on Friday and Rides on the alpha-bet roads Sat and home on Sunday? Just trying to confirm to get correct days off for the event!
13-15 is the official dates. People start showing up on Thur, Friday is the Rally Rallye or what ever you want, Sat. is more riding and the banquet, Sunday people head for home.

Hey all,

I'm a new FJR owner.. as of about a month ago. I joined the forum a week after. Someone asked if I was going to CFO but I didn't know anything about it! I live in Tomah WI, about 30 minutes away. I'm planning on being in Philadelphia on that week, but should be back on Friday night. We've got our Ron White tickets for Friday at the LaCrosse Center. If I dont' go to Philly, I'll gladly volunteer. If I do, I could help out on Saturday only. Otherwise, please add me to the guest list! I'd love to meet other FJR owners.

Jon

Hey all,

I'm a new FJR owner.. as of about a month ago. I joined the forum a week after. Someone asked if I was going to CFO but I didn't know anything about it! I live in Tomah WI, about 30 minutes away. I'm planning on being in Philadelphia on that week, but should be back on Friday night. We've got our Ron White tickets for Friday at the LaCrosse Center. If I dont' go to Philly, I'll gladly volunteer. If I do, I could help out on Saturday only. Otherwise, please add me to the guest list! I'd love to meet other FJR owners.

Jon
Hey Jon, great to see you can make it. The volunteer thing is pretty well covered now thanks for the offer. You'll need to sign up to get added to the guest list see this thread https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=146516

So, being a FNG, just wondering how this works with regional rallies. Is there one planned for 2013? I poked around and found nothing posted. Does it happen by someone just deciding to do it, or what? Curious minds want to know.........

CFO dates should be popping up soon, just keep an eye on the forum.

If I had to guess it would be second weekend of September in La Crosse,WI.

That Mr. airboss would be a good guess. I should have had this done this week but there are just too many pretty girls to photograph
coolsmiley02.gif

I hope to have this nailed down buy the end of next week, maybe even the dates for NAFO 2014.