DennisKirk.com, Minnesota

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
The other day I was looking for an Arai Corsair V in size L. Revzilla.com had already gotten rid of all of their size Ls. I should have been paying attention back in the early Summer when Arai decided to close out the Corsair V model.

In any event, I mucked around with google and finally found one from this heretofore unknown (at least to me) vendor.

The order process was simple. Shipping was fast and free. The price was right. And the helmet arrived in perfect condition via UPS Ground today.

I am also in the process of farkling a cruiser, and now with the DennisKirk.com web site on my list to check, I was able to get the aftermarket seat and pillion backrest that I wanted for this bike. It was actually in stock, with free shipping, a 10% discount, and a very generous return policy. (The seat is a Mustang, which really isn't a sport touring type of seat supplier, but is well known among the cruiser crowd).

DennisKirk.com looks like a competitively priced vendor with good inventory, fast response, free shipping on larger orders, and a generous return policy. Two orders is not a large sample ... but so far, so good.

They are a good company. Order snowmobile and bike parts from them. Of course being in MN I get the parts the next day or I drive there and get them.

DennisKirk is cool. Not always the best price, but they're always competitive. Their shipping and customer service has always been top notch. I've used them a few times for tires and other stuff.

I've bought from them a few times through the years. They're often a good source for non-current aftermarket goodies. I helped a coworker who needed an exhaust for a 1979 XS1100 find a long since obsolete header system there.

I am now getting a chance to try their returns policy.

The Mustang seat for the cruiser was chintzy compared to my expectations, and it did not fit as well as hoped either.

They include a prepaid UPS shipping label for returns right in the package. No RMA needed. Just send it back.

They say they will refund your money on the day they receive the return. And they say that on something like this 25 pound seat, that the cost of the return will be $7.99.

We'll see ... but it was very easy to box the seat back up after the disappointment and drop it off at UPS.

The return process was very easy, and it worked even better than hoped.

Because the seat did not quite "fit" (the fastening at the front would not latch if the fastening at the back were set, and vice versa), they refunded ALL of the money.

They even picked up the full cost of the return shipping.

I am impressed and will consider them when I am buying just about anything that they carry.

It doesn't surprise me El Toro, DennisKirk is always the first place I look when I buy off the internet. My tires are reasonable priced and I have received them in under 24 hours. I'm not quite sure how they make that happen.
smile.png