DFW area group, 1st ride for 06's?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record, I don't have a SO.  <_<
Woo Hoo! Neither do I!

Just don't tell my wife...

BTW: Sorry about the way the edit read this morning. It originally said, Jim and his friend and I replaced it with Gina, but forgot to edit out the "his..." part of the original. That made it read odd as, "Jim and his Gina". That's now been corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, no problem. See you when it warms up! Say 'hi' to Mrs. Bounce for me. :)

Yes, "y'all," even in Texas it's too cold and windy to ride today. :cold:

Jeesh, I really wish I could have been with you guys. I spent my weekend taking the basic MSF (promised my wife I'd do things right and proper this time around). But I'll be ready in a couple of weeks to join you guys so keep us posted next time you guys set up a ride.

No shame in getting training. Far too few riders do it. Rocket's only been back into riding for something like a couple of months. He got the Daytona as his first bike back into things after it being years (and dirt-only) since he last rode. After his initial bobble, he got into a BRC course and has since put on about 2000 miles on the Triumph. I don't think we lost him anywhere along the way yesterday. But, again, that's the way it is when riding "the pace" instead of trying to get a track day in on public roads (everyone has fun and no one feels pressured to get in over their heads).

Everyone yesterday now knows why I'm in limbo with other riders. Too fast for most of the Wingsters and too slow for those who really cook the corners.

I'm glad to see that some of you got together Saturday.

I hate that I had to work but Oh well, there will be another day.

"The Pace" will always be cool with me.

I really look more forward to meeting the people that share my passion.

My passion for bikes and the outdoors in general.

Can't wait for the next local ride.

Mark