DFW area riders???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to join you, but balancing school, work, family, and finances has been a challenge lately. Please keep in touch though. Any day off I can, I try to get out for a long day ride (700-100mi). Have a great time!

I'm kinda in the same boat as Worldbound, next weekend, homework, the following weekend, camping with the family, weekend after that, perhaps a Sat. day ride. Would love to do a multi-day hill country trip, just not sure where I would fit it in. Please do keep in touch, as schedules change and if I get a clear spot in my schedule, I'm game! You might also check out the two wheel texans, and the folks at Motopia, I know there are usually rides leaving from there most weekends.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Worldbound, next weekend, homework, the following weekend, camping with the family, weekend after that, perhaps a Sat. day ride. Would love to do a multi-day hill country trip, just not sure where I would fit it in. Please do keep in touch, as schedules change and if I get a clear spot in my schedule, I'm game! You might also check out the two wheel texans, and the folks at Motopia, I know there are usually rides leaving from there most weekends.

Is anyone interested in meeting up November 15th at Motopia? My paint will be done and I'll be ready to do some riding. We can meet for coffee at 9am and then kickstands up by 10am. I'm thinking a ride out to Keller on up through some winding roads to Muenster for lunch and then back.

Any takers?

---hellcreep

I can't wait to see that paint job in person, but I think I may be headed to the MC show that day. Maybe I'll meet you guys there for coffee.

If I get my suspension back and installed in time, I am going to do a couple of days of twisties in AR, hopefully 15th and 16th if weather stays fair.

Motopia....? Yet another Texas item that I need to experience.... ahhh the joys of being new to this McBush state... wait... that was political... will my warn meeter climb?

Hellcreep,

As of right now, I can meet for coffee and possibly a ride, do you have any idea with that itinerary what time we would be back?

Hellcreep,
As of right now, I can meet for coffee and possibly a ride, do you have any idea with that itinerary what time we would be back?
Hey DTS,

Well, my bike is stuck in clearcoat paint hell and won't be done by Saturday, unfortunately! I will be headed to the Cycle World show, though. Maybe we can meet up over that way in person? Will have a wife & precocious 3yr old in tow!

--hellcreep

[jason-4692353103]

I just got word that the clearcoat / paint is all done. Off to pickup the parts tonight. Will have the bike ready NEXT weekend. Anyone for meeting at Motopia at 9am on Saturday &/or Sunday (Nov22/23) for a ride?

Still planning on Cycle World show Saturday before noon.

--hc

I think I can make the Motopia meet. Not sure about cycle world. Can't wait to see your bike!

I just got word that the clearcoat / paint is all done. Off to pickup the parts tonight. Will have the bike ready NEXT weekend. Anyone for meeting at Motopia at 9am on Saturday &/or Sunday (Nov22/23) for a ride?
Still planning on Cycle World show Saturday before noon.

--hc
Hellcreep is this still a go? I can likely cut away Saturday for a bit if it comes together.

Iffn it's afternoon and before three I can make it......then it's back to useless to get ready for a stars game.