Did I miss an FJR Rally in Oklahoma?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many questions, and so many answers I don't want to hear. But anyway....

Goat sex as a Christmas present to himself?

Was the vodka for him or the goat?

Is it proper protocol for the police man to pull his weapon on a guy fucking a goat? Is that in the academy manual??

Was it an anonymous tip that led the police to the barn or a stake out?? maybe a sting operation?

How did the barn owner know his goats had been assaulted before, goats don't talk(lucky for the Canadians).

Has anyone seen or heard from (insert forum members name here) lately?? Did anyone call you for bail money recently.

I think I am gonna vomit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the first thought that came to me was, "Is bigjohnsd Googling for this stuff? How else would an Oklahoma headline find its way to Hawaii?"

But that's OK; I really, really, REALLY don't want an explanation.

Was it in Little Dixie (SE Okla)? Those folk can be really strange. It's also a hotbed of meth abuse.

Also, point of order: Wouldn't it be a Husqvarna rally? After all, they love them some huskies.

I could have gone my whole day without reading that. Where is the dislike button?
smile.png

I went to college in Oklahoma and what amazes me about this event is that it was considered news.

So many questions, and so many answers I don't want to hear. But anyway....Goat sex as a Christmas present to himself?

Was the vodka for him or the goat?

Is it proper protocol for the police man to pull his weapon on a guy fucking a goat? Is that in the academy manual??

Was it an anonymous tip that led the police to the barn or a stake out?? maybe a sting operation?

How did the barn owner know his goats had been assaulted before, goats don't talk(lucky for the Canadians).

Has anyone seen or heard from (insert forum members name here) lately?? Did anyone call you for bail money recently.

I think I am gonna vomit.
Dude...Put down the spiked eggnog, go back and read it again. This time, take your reading comprehension with you. :lol:

The cops didn't point a gun at the guy. The goat's owner did that. Also, the owner observed the man in the barn through a surveillance camera.

There...now, don't you feel better?

I do not understand, and do not want to understand what would make someone want to have intercourse with a goat.

I am left with a couple questions though.

1. How exactly did the goat owner know his goats had been "assaulted" or Ass salted before?

2. Was the surveillance camera due to the goat owner's suspicion of previous...intercourse? Or was he just fond of watching his goats?

3. Was the goat a male or female?

4. Someone mentioned "fucking" the goat. They may have actually been making love. How would we know?

We had a similar situation about 10 years ago near my home. A local farmer was finding used condoms on the floor in his barn and some evidence that his horse, yes, his HORSE was being violated. He set up a camera and caught the pervert. We were treated to the film footage on the local news, with some parts blurred out.