****Dog and Cats food recall***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads-up, Alex. Looks like mostly food in cans or pouches is affected. Thankfully, I buy food for my dog-cow in 40lb bags. I sent that link to everyone in my address book who has a dog or a cat.

See you next weekend.

Thankfully my big ole spoilled brat-dog, gets his fresh protein from the local butcher.I will make sure the pet owners I know are aware of this.

Thank You

Holy Shiite look at that list of brands they manufacture. Would have thought that at least Iams and Eukanuba wouldn't be farmed out.

Spent part of the morning removing pet food from the shelf today. Remove from inventory, Fill out forms, file forms, hold onto or destroy product.

Seems like we have at least 2-3 recalls a week on different types of products. It's getting to the point where your almost afraid to buy anything! :unsure:

I'd be pretty pissed if one of my pets died due to someones negligence or incompetence.

Bryce

I just feed the dog pizza, steriods and whiskey. He is doing well, but complains of a headache and the runs.

Thanks for the heads up Alex. My kid gets Iams dry.

The .pdf file says only "cuts and gravy" style is affected.

Last edited by a moderator: