Early Planning- Fall OST Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allrighty. I guess I started this mess, I should probably participate and squash any dreams of scantily clad hotties at Bocktoberfest :) I quit drinking anyway....

I've invited some friends/coworkers with the assumption that we would probably try for a 9am Breakfast at OST as usual. Let me know if that's bad assumption. I'd be surprised if many of them take me up on the invitation.

I'm looking forward to some cooler riding weather. The late-nights have been nice lately

Well, as much as I hate it, I guess I'll miss this one. My wife has other plans, a drive in the Hill Country with our Triumph (car) club. Too many things happening on the 15/16 weekend (also will miss the BMW rally in Freddiesberg.) But ifn anyone is still around on the 16th, I'd be ok with a meet and greet at the OST about 9:00, then a little ride.

Well, as much as I hate it, I guess I'll miss this one. My wife has other plans, a drive in the Hill Country with our Triumph (car) club. Too many things happening on the 15/16 weekend (also will miss the BMW rally in Freddiesberg.) But ifn anyone is still around on the 16th, I'd be ok with a meet and greet at the OST about 9:00, then a little ride.
You still got your feejer?

greg

Oh yeah, still have it. Its up on blocks in the yard at the moment (figure of speech) waiting for me to do the rear suspension lube job. I want to work on that this weekend but dont know if time will permit. I rode it to work last week but the suspension is squeaking, letting me know it is past due!

Barry, I am not sure if this is still on or not.

Hoping others will chime in so that we can plan as it is getting much closer.

Later on...

Well guys, I'm out on this one also. I will be in New Mexico. Do you guys know anyone in or around Deming, NM?

FJR Bandit

Deming Yamaha BMW. The ex-owner (and probably still has a finanacial interest) is DonCameron. He rides an FJR as well as a wing and several other bikes. Very nice guy, puts on a Vets day BBQ at his place every year.

I'm still in if anybody is going. I'll check that other place to see if there was any activity there.

If there is not enough interest, I'll guess I'll just have to go to Bocktoberfest in Shiner :)