economy carb tuner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike t

Hi Folks, Does anyone out there know where I can order an economy carb tuner or similar. Any help would be great. Thanks Mike T B)

why is there such a big price difference in what this is being sold for online? I've seen it anywhere from around $42 to $70.

Competition Accessories, but there are many online stores for similar $. Here's the kicker though. Motion Pro told me on the phone that mercury can no longer be shipped from california, so they filled all their orders with their suppliers and that is the end. They can no longer make and sell mercury products. They are in the process of testing other legal liquids but nothing is ready. SOOOOOOOOOO, once the dealers run out, THERE AIN'T NO MORE. He did say that most mail order shops ordered lots and lots so they will be in stock for a while. BTW mine shipped was about $60 and change. Good luck VT

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying Motion Pro can't ship into CA or that Motion Pro is in CA and can't ship out. If the former then it sucks to be CA. If the latter then it'd odd since I ordered 2 refill kits - directly from Motion Pro - about 2 weeks ago. As I said in another thread. I don't need them and my never need them. But if it screws with the granola cruncher's heards then so much the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying Motion Pro can't ship into CA or that Motion Pro is in CA and can't ship out. If the former then it sucks to be CA. If the latter then it'd odd since I ordered 2 refill kits - directly from Motion Pro - about 2 weeks ago. As I said in another thread. I don't need them and my never need them. But if it screws with the granola cruncher's heards then so much the better.

I got that MP is in CA and mercury can no longer be shipped into CA. So, once they sell out their stock........... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: