ECU Recall at SFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I am willing to perform the ECU swap for the affected '06 and '07 FJR's at SFO if there is any interest in having it done there instead of at a dealership. This would have to be on a first come basis due to the time required and to insure I have enough ECU's to do this. I will have to make a determination when to cut off the offer as I can only do so many in an evening. I am thinking maybe 4 of 5 per evening.

If your bike has electronics mounted in the tool tray below the seat, you would have to help to remove these items before I can do this swap as this tray has to be removed. This applies to cruise control units as well. I will only bring the tools I need to perform this swap and not my entire toolbox.

If your interested I will need your name and then I will need additional information so the warranty claim can be filed when I return home.

Reply to this post and I will try to make the list as they come.

Tony

Great idea Tony and thanks for donating your time!! :clapping:

Please put me down for the upgrade.

I would certainly be interested in the upgrade as well. Please put me on the list.

Bryan

Never heard of it.....but, if it's cheap and makes you loopy what more can I ask for?

:blink: Just more proof that there are a few really great dealers out there, foremost on my list is Tony O.

Tony gets my vote for all around good guy and thinking of the greater good of the group.

Count me in on that deal and another reason why I will be buying my next FJR from Tony.

Scott

No need for the ECU....but I wanted to say "Thank you" for this wonder service you are willing to provide to those in need.

You are the man... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Please put me on the list too!
Thanks Tony!!!
Are we supposed to send our info or wait for him to contact us? :blink:
I am compiling a list. What I do need is an email sent ot me with the VIN and name and I will make sure I have a kit for all the names I have.

Send the messages to tony@yamahasportscenter dot com.

Tony

I didn't say assumption, dude.....you did. We all know where that is gonna go.

05's don't need new ecu's do they?
What are you talking about??? 05's don't even have ecu's. They use tiny slide rulers.

And yes, Tony definately sets a high standard for true customer service. So far I've purchased two FRJ's from him and though I hope it's quite a few years before #3 comes along, I have no doubt my call will be to Tony.

Last edited by a moderator: