ECU Recall at SFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05's don't need new ecu's do they?
What are you talking about??? 05's don't even have ecu's. They use tiny slide rulers.

And yes, Tony definately sets a high standard for true customer service. So far I've purchased two FRJ's from him and though I hope it's quite a few years before #3 comes along, I have no doubt my call will be to Tony.
What are FRJ's ? :rolleyes:

Tony,

WOW what service.

Renee and I are eager to see you and Frances at SFO but you may be totally tied up doing ECU changes. If that is the case we will have a drink, talk to frances and watch.

See you soon.

We will be riding this weekend around Caddo if you are in the area give us a shout.

Renee and Al

Tony,WOW what service.

Renee and I are eager to see you and Frances at SFO but you may be totally tied up doing ECU changes. If that is the case we will have a drink, talk to frances and watch.

See you soon.

We will be riding this weekend around Caddo if you are in the area give us a shout.

Renee and Al
Hey Al,

We are heading to the cabin later today and will be there Saturday and most of the day on Sunday. Come on by if you are out that way. We put pontoons on our mowers so we can mow. :D

Tony

Tony,

We will see you this weekend. I am in Royal now and we are planning to ride tomorrow. Renee on the FZ6, her son on the R6 and I will ride the R1.

Al