Edelweiss Custom Tours - Testimonial from FJR Forum Club Member Don Stanley

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Edelweiss Custom Tours - Testimonial from FJR Forum Club Member Don Stanley.

Many years ago I met Werner und Coral Wachter, the Owners of Edelweiss Bike Travel of Mieming, Austria at a BMW MOA International Rally.

Since then I've utilized their Edelweiss Custom Tours to plan trips for AZ Beemers, FJRiders and FJR Forum, at great savings to our members.

The Wachter Family contacted me to write a Testimonial for EBT, which I was very happy to do. It is on page 166 of the 2014 Edelweiss Bike Travel Motorcycle Tours Worldwide Catalog:

"Testimonial - Every motorcyclist who has ever used the excellent services of Edelweiss Bike Travel raves about the fun, camaraderie and good time enjoyed on one of its tours. All of those points are valid and true, but the feature I like best is that I save money when booking with this company. Having returned to the Alps many times since being stationed in Bavaria in 1969-1970, I realize I cannot plan a European motorcycle vacation for any less money than Edelweiss Bike Travel does.

This is so true! And, since they do customize each trip to our group's satisfaction, what else can I wish for?

Don Stanley, AZ Beemers/FJRiders/FJR Forum - United States of America"

resized_3e0c3df06f56ec32af03369f8bf88ce8.jpg

https://www.edelweissbike.com/en/cont/def/custom-made-tours.html www.edelweissbike.com www.worldtourer.com www.facebook.com/edelweissbike [email protected] www.youtube.com/EdelweissBikeTravel www.flickr.com/edelweissbike

Last edited by a moderator: