Electronic Cruise Available?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1183

Reaction score
Does anyone make an electronic cruise kit for the FJR? I have a throttlemeister....I'm ok with it, but obviously and electronic cruise kit would be AWESOME!

Thanks,

Josh from MN

Does anyone make an electronic cruise kit for the FJR? I have a throttlemeister....I'm ok with it, but obviously and electronic cruise kit would be AWESOME!
Thanks,

Josh from MN

Josh,

Use the search function. Search on 'audiovox'. You'll be amazed.

And Skyway makes way cool mounts for the control pad.

Thanks,

Josh from MN

Josh,

Use the search function. Search on 'audiovox'. You'll be amazed.

And Skyway makes way cool mounts for the control pad.
If anyone else thinks the control pad is as ugly as I do, keep in mind that you can ditch it and replace it with a single SPDT toggle switch mounted in the left switch cluster for a MUCH cleaner look.

Jeff

Can you say MC Cruise?
MC Cruise (the link). :)
[SIZE=36pt]$545 [/SIZE]

:blink: :eek: :huh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ETC.

Boy, you've done it now RadioHowie, your gonna have to answer to Thug :p The Audiovox vs MC Cruise keeps coming up, I post about my brother's problems with the MC and Thug keeps writing back that the MC is great. I thought I would atone for my sins and give Thug some help with the link. I was pretty sure that the $$$ difference and the experience/knowledge base here on the Forum would bring us back to the AVCC. FWIW, the MC works great and if you need help MC is very accommodating. If you need replacement parts MC is in Australia.... If money matters the AVCC is a bargain. The MC is a motorcycle specific cruise while the AVCC is an automotive based cruise control and was never intended for the control pad to hang out in the weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MC is a motorcycle specific cruise while the AVCC is an automotive based cruise control and was never intended for the control pad to hang out in the weather.
Yet sufficiently prepped handles moisture without fail, as mine has for 14000 miles now. Josh, if you're anywhere near Lakeville, PM me for tips and help on a CCS install.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, you've done it now RadioHowie, your gonna have to answer to Thug :p The Audiovox vs MC Cruise keeps coming up, I post about my brother's problems with the MC and Thug keeps writing back that the MC is great. I thought I would atone for my sins and give Thug some help with the link. I was pretty sure that the $$$ difference and the experience/knowledge base here on the Forum would bring us back to the AVCC. FWIW, the MC works great and if you need help MC is very accommodating. If you need replacement parts MC is in Australia.... If money matters the AVCC is a bargain. The MC is a motorcycle specific cruise while the AVCC is an automotive based cruise control and was never intended for the control pad to hang out in the weather.
You make VERY good points.

However,

[SIZE=36pt]$545[/SIZE]

:dribble: :blink: :huh: :eek:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ETC.

The MC is a motorcycle specific cruise while the AVCC is an automotive based cruise control and was never intended for the control pad to hang out in the weather.
Yet sufficiently prepped handles moisture without fail, as mine has for 14000 miles now. Josh, if you're anywhere near Lakeville, PM me for tips and help on a CCS install.
Your anecdotal observations are appreciated.

However, please report back when have some significant mileage to qualify your statement.

Thank you.

:) :fuck: :)

However,

[SIZE=36pt]$545[/SIZE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ETC.
Well, lets look at it a different way if you are NOT so TECHNICALLY inclined to do the install yourself:

1) Audiovox CCS100

Audiovox CCS100 Unit = $ 90

Skyway's mount = $100

Install at dealer @65/hr * 7 = $455

===

$645

2) MCCruise

Unit itself = $545

Install at dealer @65/hr * 3 = $195

===

$740

The difference isn't that significant if you look at it that way.

Best Regards,

Shane

Well, lets look at it a different way if you are NOT so TECHNICALLY inclined to do the install yourself:1) Audiovox CCS100

Shane
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :p

Well, lets look at it a different way if you are NOT so TECHNICALLY inclined to do the install yourself:

1) Audiovox CCS100

Shane
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :p
Next time you need a root canal, give me a call! I'll do it for you and save you some $$$ :D :D !

Best Regards,

Shane

1) Audiovox CCS100

Audiovox CCS100 Unit = $ 90

Skyway's mount = $100

===

$645

2) MCCruise

Unit itself = $545

Install at dealer @65/hr * 3 = $195

===

$740

The difference isn't that significant if you look at it that way.

Best Regards,

Shane

However,

[SIZE=36pt]$545[/SIZE]