Electronic cruise control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MCCRUISE MCCRUISE MCCRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will not be sorry about the cost!! The best aftermarket item I have ever purchased. Install was time consuming but instuctions are the best I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

Ed,I will try to take some as soon as I can get to it. I might have some that I took during the work but not sure. It works good. Of all the units, I think it is probably easiest to actually do, but they ALL have the issue of mechanically adapting the cable-pulling-throttle arrangement. That is NOT so easy to do, but since all have the same issues, that much is a toss up.

Ed
My understanding is that the Rostra has no bead chain for lost motion. I'm very curious about it and have been for years. I look forward to seeing your install. No bead chain and no vacuum at a comparable cost should put the Rostra ahead of the AVCC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using the Audiovox on my 04 now for three years without a hitch. Not one problem since installation. It was a bear to install, but it was worth the aggravation. I've ridden across the country twice now and I'd be lost without a true cruise control.

It's the best hundred bucks you'll ever spend.

Latest posts