Enough already!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, hope you're feeling better soon. I know this stuff takes a while, been through 2 back surgeries in the past.

And Mark, congratulations to David and you.

Aerostitch suits... Yup, own a jacket and pants. Tried to get the chain of command to look at 'em but they couldn't care less. I'm quite sure the money they've spent on fixing me would have bought better riding gear for the whole section. Just can't speak common sense to government accountants... Surgery went well and the doctor was pleased. Tuesday night in the hospital was hell, throwing up and migraines until about 2:30 in the morning. I've been doing much better since then. Pain is still readily available at all times even with taking percocet and flexeril. I've actually been sleeping quite well though even with the neck brace on. I'll be off work until January 7th then we'll see what's next.

Thanks again for all the support, I truly do appreciate all of you!
Great to hear all went well so far...hope and pray your recovery will be quick and complete...
thumbsup.gif

Xrays confirmed today that the surgery went as planned. Doc is keeping me home for another month though. Thank goodness Directv has a free weekend for the premium channels again so I can stuff my dvr with entertainment!

Start planning your bucket list ride, Here is my 72 day, 17,727 mile ride started 3 weeks after my 70th birthday this past fall,

It is in the ride report part of the Forum at 50-60-70 Big Ride

https://www.fjrforum....rs-ride-report/

no pics in Forum report

facebook: 50-60-70 Big Ride has pics and daily blogs

Here is the link to my SPOT track:

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=ade153e3c3449c449&p=50%2F60%2F70&fillFactor=40&showInfo=no

Ralph

PS:

Have had 3 spinal fusions and deal with back pain almost daily but you have to keep moving and laughing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my neck surgery seemed to be successful although I still have residual pain and range of motion issues. I've been referred to yet another PT for my lower back and another MRI has been ordered for my left shoulder, possible ACL tear. But, I've started feeling stronger finally so I may head out on the Vstrom for a bit Saturday then might also test ride a Honda F6B.