EOM '16 Hawaiian Shirt Contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to thank everyone who 'Donned' their Hawaiian shirts, dresses, and skirts, and especially those that participated in the contest (Majicmaker won, btw). It was heartwarming, to see everyone honoring Don this way. :good:

I would have liked to have said more about Don, and had others come up, but time wasn't on our side.

Still, it was a great time, and proved once again what a great brotherhood/sisterhood we all share together.

Thanks,

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
20160924_184212_zpseneoe1rg.jpg

For Don. JSNS

Very nice Lil Jon! I was also one sporting in Don's honor Sat nite (but, you already knew I wouldn't bogart out on this tribute!)

We missed you this year however, and.... hope you still are making the Burger Challenge ride Oct 15-16

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I missed you guys too. And I've been able to maintain freedom that weekend, so plan on seeing me then, probably leading a parade.

After I committed to participating, I went home to find my 2 Hawaiian shirts no longer in the closet. I went out shopping Saturday morning, and came home with 6. This is the one I liked the best. Wish I had been there to celebrate with you folks.